Chapter 4

*Tw talk of sh scars *

" This feels so fake." Imani said .

" Yeah it's really hard to accept that this isn't a dream or something." Lyza said .

" Maybe if it's gonna be awhile we should move into our own rooms ." Copper said.

" Yeah we can do that ." Anna said .

" Okay so let's clean up and then start making this more home like." Nicki said optimistically.

The girls cleaned up from breakfast and then came back to the main room.

" So , Imani , you want to move into the same room right ? " Nicki asked.

" Yes, of course, want to move the bed to the room we already sort of claimed?" Imani said .

" Yeah." Nicki said and the two moved everything of theirs to their new room.

" Here , we'll lay a blanket down for the sheets and then a blanket on top for the comforter and then we each have a decorative couch pillow . "Nicki said .

" Okay." Imani said and layed down on the bed after helping Nicki make it .

" You okay?" Nicki asked her because her face looked troubled .

" To be honest, not really. Like I'm very happy to be here with you , I am, it just all feels so insane and not real. It makes me crave pain so I know I'm still real and I can still feel." Imani said .

Nicki got on the bed and layed behind Imani putting her arm around her while her other played with Imani's hair.

" Can you feel this ?" Nicki asked and placed light kisses down Imani's neck and shoulder.

" Uhm hmm." Imani said ravishing in the softness of Nicki's lips on her body.

" You feel , you feel me on you, therefore you are real , and this is a much nicer test , don't you think?" Nicki asked.

" Yes. Thank you ." Imani said .

" I don't know if it's okay for me to ask but I'm going to anyway, feel free to pass on it , but why did you start self harming?" Nicki asked .

" I was very depressed living between group homes and I had nobody to talk to or to help me so I decided to cope on my own. Then it just became my vice for getting rid of any and all emotional pain and boom addicted . " Imani said .

" Do you want to show me? I don't know if that would help or not , sorry." Nicki said.

" No, don't be sorry, it's okay. I'll show you." Imani said and sat up as did Nicki , and slowly took off her jacket holding out her arms for Nicki to to take. "Sorry,  I know they're bad."

" You don't have to apologize, I think you're beautiful and your scars aren't bad or ugly , they are symbols of recovery. " Nicki said. " May I?" She asked gesturing to touch the scars.

Imani nodded her head.

Nicki took one arm at a time and gently ran her fingers up and down Imani's arms before bending her head and kissing up and down her arms.

" You're amazing and strong." Nicki said .

" It doesn't feel that way but thank you." Imani said.

" You're here aren't you. This was you fighting and I think that makes you mad strong." Nicki said .

Imani cracked a smile and gave Nicki a soft kiss before laying back in her lap. Nicki reached around Imani's shoulders and stopped her hand right before the scars layed.