Chapter 9 ( ⚠️TW SH, suicide attempts, vomit)

⚠️PROBABLY THE MOST TRIGGERING CHAPTER YET, TW SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, SELF HARM, VOMIT, etc. DO NOT READ IF ANY OF THOSE WILL TRIGGER YOU, IT IS FAIRLY GRAPHIC.

" What what's up?" Lyza asked. " You guys are scaring me."

" There's not really a pretty way to say this but this whole thing was faked. There's nothing wrong outside. It was all an experiment to see if we would get better, and Anna was in on it." Copper said and Lyza froze.

" What the fuck! So we can leave right now and be fine?" She asked anger building in her chest.

"Technically yes, but also technically no. In the letter Anna wrote us explaining things, she said that the doors and windows were sealed automatically at the start of it all and that she was supposed to be given a code in a couple weeks from now that would let us free." Imani explained.

" So what are we supposed to do? Oh my fucking god I'm so pissed at her. I can't believe I was actually starting to care for her." Lyza said and started to cry.

Ryanne pulled her into a comforting side hug trying to calm her.

" I think we just have to make Anna contact them and ask for the codes now." Nicki said.

" Well shouldn't we wait for her to wake up?" Ryanne said.

" Fuck no." Lyza said. " That bitch doesn't deserve to sleep. She's getting up now." Lyza said in an angry and hurt rage and ran out of the room to wake Anna up.

The girls followed and gathered in the room as Lyza roughly woke Anna up.

" Get up bitch." Lyza said yanking Anna into a sitting position.

Anna was in shock for a second but then she realized the girls must've read the letter.

" I'm sorry. I hated doing it, but I didn't have a choice, my sister is dying, she needs the money for surgery." Anna slurred out in her still extremely drunken state.

Lyza went to yell at her when Anna suddenly threw up all over herself multiple times and Lyza stepped back grossed out.

None of the girls helped her, they just watched as she puked her guts out before falling unconscious.

" Shit." Copper said.

" Anna get up!" Lyza yelled at her.

Nothing.

" Anna, you need to get up and get us those codes!" She yelled again.

Still no reaction.

And that's when Imani noticed something in Anna's puke. A few pills.

" Shit guys, I think she took pills too. I think she was trying to kill herself." Imani said pointing the pills out.

" Is she breathing?" Ryanne asked Lyza in a worried voice.

Lyza reached out and put her hands on Anna's neck feeling for a pulse.

" She has a pulse. She's just blacked out I think." Lyza said angry but relieved Anna wasn't dead.

" We need to find her phone. Maybe we can call 911." Nicki said.

" Good idea." Imani said. " Let's go look around."

" I'll look too." Said Copper.

" Me too." Said Ryanne, and the four girls left the room and went scouring for the phone.

Meanwhile Alissa was staring at Lyza staring at Anna.

" I can't imagine what you're feeling right now. I'm so sorry." Alissa said to Lyza.