Heart full of fire (part 2)

Author's notes section:

2022-05-31: Hey, here is a preview of the story's next chapter. Please, bear in mind that it is, as mentioned, a preview. Some parts of it might not be included in the final release. I will try to finish this chapter as soon as possible. I would like to clean up some of the tasks in my schedule, and right now, there are many chapters queued there.

2022-06-03: Hey, a small update for the chapter.

2022-06-07: Hey, a small update. It was not edited though. I will do it tomorrow.

2022-06-15: Hey, this piece is finally done. Sorry, it has taken me too long to complete. But, at the very least, it is finally there. I will try to write something else as soon as possible.

Info: I will post one additional preview tomorrow. It will most likely be the next chapter of 'Family Tree'. However, it is not yet set in stone.

Don't forget to comment. I really appreciate your feedback.

Note that the dialogues written in italic are thoughts.

As always, I would like to thank you for everything. See you soon :)

Changelog:
[2022-05-31]: A preview was released.
[2022-06-03]: The chapter was updated. I have managed to add around 800 words.
[2022-06-07]: The chapter was updated. I have managed to add around 600 words.
[2022-06-15]: The chapter was updated. Its final version was released.

Info: Overall, the current plan is for me to write 'My home is where my heart lies' and 'Family tree' alternatively. Between the updates of these stories, I will try to upload other texts. Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to finish some of the short stories. However, I truly doubt that. It seems that most if not all of the stories will be extended both in terms of the time and the number of chapters.

Info: I will try to rewrite some of the older chapters between releasing new ones. I expect to start working on that goal in the middle of January. So, please be informed that the new chapters might take a bit longer to be finished and published.

Bonuses' section:
A new story taking place in the Warhammer 40k universe.
Story of one lost soul: The war call: rewrite.
An entirely new story (possibly Akali x [Irelia, Syndra, Katarina]).
A new short story (Vi x Cait).
An entirely original story (possibly even 2 stories, one taking place in medieval times, the other in the far future)

References:
Brother Firetribe - Heart Full of Fire
Nightwish - Sleeping sun
Megadeath - Tornado of Souls
Motorhead - One more fucking time
Pentakill - Lightbringer

*bonuses will be worked on when I don't feel like writing the chapters pointed out in the schedule :D

End of the author's notes section.

However, the silence caused by the initial surprise did not last forever.

"Who do you think is the second guitarist?" Quinn asked.

"Maybe another Noxian?" Sarah replied with a humming sound. "I don't really know. It seems to matter only a little. After all, if they agreed to sign this guitarist, he or she should be goodish," she added afterwards.