Heaven and Hell (part 2)

Author's notes section:

[2023-03-21]: Hey, here is a preview of the story's next chapter. Please, bear in mind that it is, as mentioned, a preview. Some parts of it might not be included in the final release. I will try to finish this chapter as soon as possible. I would like to clean up some of the tasks in my schedule, and right now, there are many chapters queued there.

[2023-04-09]: Hey, I have a minor update for you guys. Sorry for the recent absence, but there were things that I needed to tend to.

[2023-04-11]: Hey, another minor update for you guys. I did not exactly like the previous one, so I sat down and rewrote basically all of it. Of course, that being said, you can still find fragments of the original update. But I hope this time it flows much better. Anyways, I would appreciate if you guys give me some feedback regarding the path I'm taking with this story. Do you like it, or is the idea bland and uninteresting?

[2023-04-25]: Hey, I can finally safely state that the chapter can be marked as finished.

Don't forget to comment. I really appreciate your feedback.

Note that the dialogues written in italic are thoughts.

As always, I would like to thank you for everything. See you soon :)

Changelog:
[2023-03-21]: A preview has been released.
[2023-04-09]: The chapter received a minor update. I have managed to add around 500 words.
[2023-04-11]: The chapter received a minor update. I have managed to add around 600 - 1100 words, depends how you would look at it, as I rewrote some pieces of the previous updates.
[2023-04-25]: The chapter is finally concluded.

Info: I have included more stories in the schedule as I'm not 100% certain what I want to write next. Please, keep in mind that I might add or remove positions from the list. I might rewrite some of the older stories or extract some of the longer stories from 'The story of one lost soul'.

Schedule:
- The Prisoner of Your Eyes (finish the WIP)
- My home is where my heart lies (finish the WIP)
- Exiled you say? (new chapter)
- The shadows can be deceiving (new chapter)
- Hidden in the mountain's shadow (new chapter)
- The war call (new chapter)
- Will you look past my mistakes? (new chapter)
- Life is full of surprises (new chapter)
- The broken heart (new chapter)
- The rise of the Blood Moons' servants (new chapter)
- Black Diamon (new chapter)

Bonuses' section:
A new story taking place in the Warhammer 40k universe.
Story of one lost soul: The war call: rewrite.
An entirely new story (possibly Akali x [Irelia, Syndra, Katarina]).
A new short story (Vi x Cait).
An entirely original story (possibly even two stories, one taking place in medieval times, the other in the far future)
Bleach story. (Byakuya x Yoruichi / ?)
Naruto story. (Neji x Hinata / Neji x TenTen / Nagato x Konan)
Fairy Tail story. (most likely Erza x Mira)
Maybe some Star Wars?

References:

*bonuses will be worked on when I don't feel like writing the chapters pointed out in the schedule :D