It's worth the risk

Kou gasped, but didn't have enough time to collect his thoughts as he was slammed against a hard surface. His eyes widened, and as a reflex, he placed his raiteijou in front of his chest to block any attack coming his way. His heart raced faster upon seeing Hanako in front of him, holding his knife tightly in his right hand.

'Huh? What? How?! We were in the hallway! How can he-...He teleported us, didn't he?' His grasp on his raiteijou tightened, and his face turned sour.

Kou was about to attack, yet stayed where he was. Hanako probably has a plan up his sleeve, expecting Kou to try to attack him. He can't mess up again. He needs to escape, not stay and fight. Last time was just luck on his side. There's a low chance that can happen again. A short moment of silence filled the bathroom, which left some time for Kou to think and grasp on what's going on. He still didn't understand why Hanako decided to take him in here. Did he just want to fight? That's not something Hanako would do. Then again, none of this is what Hanako would have done.

Kou shifted his left arm slowly to his side, traveling up behind his back, and leaving a short distance between his hand and the door handle. He knows Hanako is waiting for him to just open the door, only for him to get captured again. But he's not that stupid. He's going to wait at a time where Hanako is distracted like that time before. Hanako doesn't seem to pay attention to his shifting though. His petrifying gaze still stood, and Kou could only stare back.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The blonde teen gulped and finally wrapped his hand around the doorknob. As soon as he did, however, Hanako violently slammed Kou against the door again, but this time, took ahold of his neck. Kou choked on his spit, not being able to move at all with how he's trapped. In a short time for his brain to function, he took away his hand from the door, and instead gripped Hanako's arm that was clenching on his neck.

The brunette's hold just seemed to get tighter.

Kou coughed, and heaved his raiteijou to the shorter male, who simply dodged the attack. His expression didn't seem to diminish at all, keeping the same angry gaze. Kou panted as he was running out of air, still glaring down at Hanako with all his might. His legs suddenly swerved up to Hanako's, yet, he didn't even flinch. It was impossible to get away from the hold. He didn't know if it was because of Hanako's strength, or just how drained Kou was after his short hibernation. Maybe that could explain on why his attacks just seemed...weak. He hated that word. He hated it so much, but it was most likely the truth.

A violent cough erupted from Kou, and to his surprise, Hanako let go. He hunched over, holding his neck and let out a series of coughs and wheezes. His legs barely had supported his weight after that, but he still managed to keep himself from being completely on the ground. Hanako let out a small sigh, and shifted his foot to be right under Kou's gaze. Kou shortly stopped, blinking once or twice at the small, slightly weird action. He widened his eyes as he realized, and swatted away as he barely dodged Hanako lifting his foot high off the ground.

"You just can't seem to learn your place." Hanako finally spoke, his tone serious and harsh. Kou just cleared his throat, and kept Hanako at a safe distance away from him.

"What do you want from me?" Kou's voice sounded broken and rash, still being effected by Hanako's hold on his neck. He didn't care though. He just wanted an answer. "I didn't do anything to you! What could you possibly want to do with me-"

A harsh slam stopped him from continuing to talk. He peaked at his side, looking at Hanako's foot being side by side with his knee, his foot pressing against the bathroom door. Kou looked back at Hanako.