The Earth Witch: Part 2

Hoseok       "Absolutely not" I shake my head at Jimin hyung as he explains his idea

Hoseok
       "Absolutely not" I shake my head at Jimin hyung as he explains his idea . "There is no way in hell I'm moving to some pack in Seoul with Min-jun. It's out of the question . No fucking way!" he steps forward and grabs my hand. "Hoseok- "
"I said no, Jimin!" I snap, pulling my hand from his grasp . "You of all people know what those monsters have done to me! You can't ask me to trust another pack with the safety of my son!"
"I give you my word , King Hyungwon will protect you and your pup with his life," the wolf beside Jimin hyung says, his eyes burning with indignation. "Your word means nothing to me, wolf," I spit back, my body trembling with anger at having yet another wolf in my home. Couldn't they just leave me alone ? "Jungkook, please stay out of this," Jimin hyung sighs before looking at me with a scowl . "You can't ask this of me," I shake my head . "You know why I can't."
"I would not ask this you if it were not urgent" Jimin hyung says . "If it's so urgent!" I snap , "Then explain to me what the danger is" I was fed up and angry, Jimin hyung balls his hands in a fist and stomps his foot on the ground. "For Goddess's sake, hoseok! Would you just listen to me?! I'm trying to save Min-jun's life! I can't tell you why you need to run, you just need to trust me! Don't trust the wolves, trust me, the person who has never failed you!" Taehyung snarls at the mention of Min-jun in danger and I force myself to ignore the butterflies in my belly and glare at my witch friend. "Who is after my 어린 왕자 (eolin wangja/little prince)" His face turns grey and he shakes his head . "They will hurt him if I tell you ... " I cup his face in my cheeks and plead with him. "Who is after my 어린 왕자?" Jimin stares at me for a moment before he takes my hand and pulls me down the hall into my bedroom, locking the door behind him. He mutters a spell under his breath, the room filling with an uneasy silence. For a long time, he says nothing, wringing his hands nervously and wiping the beads of sweat clinging to him forehead . "I can't tell you the specific details" he whispers after a long silence . "But I have a job to do and if I don't complete it, they'll kill Min-jun." The blood drains from my face and it feels like the world is collapsing around me . "Who will?" I cry , rushing up to him and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt . "Tell me who!"
"I'm sorry , Hoseok, but to protect that little boy, I can't tell you who," he sobs. It feels like the wind has been knocked out of me. Will min-jun and I ever be able to live in peace? "I'm so, so sorry, hoseok. I truly am. I never meant to put your eolin wangja in danger" he weeps, the guilt in his eyes immeasurable . "I don't know how they found me ... but I swear to you when this is all over, I will never come back into your life. I'll disappear and I'll- " He bursts into tears of shame collapsing on the bed, his words slurred from the guilt in his heart. "You shut the hell up, you stupid whore!" I snap, pulling him into my arms and holding him to my chest.

 "You shut the hell up, you stupid whore!" I snap, pulling him into my arms and holding him to my chest