Arrival

Just letting you guys know all of the sign language used is american sign language

Jin-hee (taewoo's Gamma)            "We have it on good authority that several powerful silver wolves live within a pack known as aquariver" I explain on the phone

            "We have it on good authority that several powerful silver wolves live within a pack known as aquariver" I explain on the phone. "But have you seen him?" Alpha taewoo asks. "Have you actually seen him?" He practically yelled "Not exactly, sir. We are headed there n---" I said "Then why the fuck are you wasting my time!?" Taewoo snarls. "Call me when you have that boy on the first flight back to daegu or don't bother coming back at all!" The Alpha hangs up before I can respond and I tuck my phone back into my pocket with a heavy sigh. The past week has been a nightmare searching for taehyung was in vain, with no one knowing of a silver wolf arriving in seoul. We visited several packs, hoping some scout in the region may have spotted him or ji-won, but our search was all in vain. No one had come across a silver wolf...
              Until a few days ago... While attending an Alpha meeting in the city center as a guest Gamma with another pack, news arrived of a split between the largest pack in Seoul aquariver, and some powerful pack from California that I can't remember the name of. I wouldn't have cared had it not been for one small detail. The split was long overdue from what I gathered but the straw that broke the camel's back was almost hard to believe: a guest silver wolf staying at the aquariver pack peed on the California Alpha's son.
Shortly Upon further investigation, I found out that aquariver is the leader pack of a recently established kingdom, The Beautiful Ivory kingdom, and that its members include high-ranking Silver wolves. Unfortunately, with their recent split from this California pack, getting an appointment with aquariver's King has been close to impossible and my connections here in Seoul have been unable to arrange for me to meet with any member of the Beautiful Ivory Royal family. I am left with no choice but to request an audience with any of the pack members at their gate. Armed only with a Royal decree demanding taehyung's return and the two idiot wolves in training that have been assigned to me. Hyun-woo and jung-hee have been a pain in the ass all week but I am most concerned with the decree. Taewoo may have cast out his son but taehyung is technically still a subject of the emeraldsky King's kingdom.
              Taehyung cannot merge with another pack until the emeraldsky King casts him out as a rogue as well. I just hope the beautiful Ivory king respects the decree and hands him over without a fuss. The emeraldsky king will not go down without a fight on this matter. "I have assigned a number of my men to accompany you to the aquariver pack," the alpha I was traveling with says. "Aquariver is a well established and highly respected pack. Whatever you do, don't cause trouble. They are armed with some especially gifted silver wolves and you do not want them as your enemy," he warns. "Is it true their Male-Luna is an Ivory wolf?" my son, jung-hee, asks. "I have never met him but a word of advice? Do not believe every rumor you hear, boy," the Alpha chuckles. "He is very likely just an overly ambitious silver wolf" he says "Silver wolves don't build Kingdoms," I counter, the Alpha only shrugging. I can't argue with that logic and finish loading up the car. The Aquariver Pack is about a three hour drive from the pack I was visiting so after a quick breakfast, we start heading north. Hyun-woo is suspiciously quiet during the ride up, probably anxious to meet his mysterious older brother. "How come we never knew about Alpha taewoo's older son?" Jung-hee asks, stretching out his arms and legs.
"It was for his safety," I reply, watching hyunwoo from the rear-view mirror. He does not look at me, but I can tell he is curious to know more about his brother. "After Luna sun-ah was killed, Alpha taewoo felt it was in the pack's best interest to hide his elder son from the public eye and from himself. He sent him away to live in an undisclosed location. No one, not even the Alpha knows where he is."
         "What's his name?" Junghee prys, hyunwoo's ear twitching. "His name is unimportant," I sigh, growing annoyed with all his questions. "We just have to find him."
"Well how are we supposed to find him if we don't know what he looks like or what his name is?" Junghee mutters. "I have all the information we need about the Alpha's son," I snap. "Care to share?" Hyunwoo questions me. "He is, afterall, my older brother."
"You will know when I tell you," I warn through a snarl. "Is he going to be the Alpha now that we know he exists?" Junghee blurts out. I love my son, but sometimes he has a brain the size of a peanut. "Alpha taewoo was very clear," I reply, hyunwoo and I making eye contact through the mirror. "Hyunwoo is the only heir to the Alpha title. A little smirk curls on hyunwoo's lips as he turns away to stare out the window, a cold shiver running down my spine.