Another opponent?

-TERRENCE POV-

She pulled her hand from me and stared for me a while then look away.

"Hey are you okay?"

"O-oo naman. B-bakit naman ako hindi magiging okay diba? O-okay nga lang ako. Bakit ba ayaw maniwala na okay lang ako eh o---"

"Wait. Easy. Why your so defensive? Im just asking okay?"

I guided her head again to lean on my chest. Now, I am hugging her. I love this moment. Hope it never ends.

Im happy because she let me did these things to her. To hugged her and being her boyfriend for just an hour.

"You know what. After I punched Jake, I went to the bar and drowned myself in alcohol. And that night I saw you for how many times. I know I'm just hallucinating. I saw you dancing, drinking some alcohol, drinking with me. I even saw you laughing with me. That's why I laughed alone that everyone says that I'm crazy. I cannot blame them. I am really crazy. Crazy for you."

That was the truth. My whole being that night is under the spirit of alcohol. Daydreaming. That was I experienced. I really love her that I see her out of nowhere.

"And then finally you came. I thought I was just daydreaming again. But when I heard your voice. I realized that it was really you. Honestly I don't know how to react that night because I really can't believe that you are really infront of me. I was so happy because finally I can touch you. And when you know when o-our lips met---"

"Stop! 'Wag muna ipaalala sakin ang bangungot na 'yan."

"What's bangungot?"

"Nightmare."

"What? That was my f-first kiss and you will tell me that for you it's 'bangungot'?"

"F-first kiss mo din 'yun?"

"Y-yeah."

"Whahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"'

"Why are you laughing?"

"Hahaha k-kasi pulang pula ka. Hahahahaha."

Shit.

"Please stop laughing I'm serious here."

"Okay sorry."

"I am happy because you are the one who took my first kiss."

"Wow ha? Ako pa talaga ang kumuha ng first kiss mo eh ikaw nga ang nagnakaw 'nun sakin."

"My paddy please don't waste our 1 hour in fighting."

"Eh ikaw kasi eh. Ilang minutes na lang ba?"

"10 Min-- 10 FvCKING MINUTES? Why is it too fast?"

"Ewan ko sa cellphone mo."

"Okay I will tell you everything in the remaining 10 minutes. When you cured me I saw the anxiety in your eyes. I know that whether you find me so irritating and annoying, you still care. My paddy, I almost ruin my room when you left me. I-I dont know where you are until the guard told me that you already left."

Inalis ko ang pagkakayakap ko sa kanya and then I cupped her cheeks.

"Whether you are so retarded, I still love you because you are my paddy. You are Ma. Maricris Esteffanie Gailniffer Yap. And I'm inlove with a retarded lesbian."

I lean her head again into my shoulder and I dont want to end this feeling of hugging an angel in heaven.

-MARICRIS POV-