YELLOW

Kinda like Ron but stupid
Idiot Duo 1/2 (3?)

Kinda like Ron but stupid Idiot Duo 1/2 (3?)

RANDOM FUN FACTS!

He wears a book similar to Rainbow's but it doesn't have healing/revival pages and it's just some random book he found in some shady parts of the woods.

Yellow likes to use knives and small shards of glass as weapons (small shards because then he can sneak them in food but also because he's literally too small to take larger pieces of glass and not be seen)

Yellow is trans :o

He is very manipulative and is a good actor (although sometimes he's just dumb and doesn't even have to act like he is) and often uses Red as a puppet to do evil since Red is known to be a bit devious. He uses Red because Yellow knows how he lost his arm and if that information got out, he would most likely be deleted (killed).

Yellow is surprising NOT a malicious colour and just has the powers of one somehow (totally nothing to do with the book he found-) but will most likely gain the rank of one.

He also smells like cheese but nobody knows what kind.

He can speak a bit of Korean

He MIGHT be the reason that Red and Blue broke up and that MIGHT be the reason that Red is forced to basically be Yellow's marionette or meat shield.  

The nickname he was given by the others is Idiot 1 or Cheesus and piss boy

FF Animation: GSU, Spamton, Puppet

(This part is a joke to make you think abt the voice)
Voice reference: Noah Finnce but not British and a bit deeper💪

Name: Yellow (Yosef)
Height: 7in
Skin: glossy like cheese
Age: 7,560  years (18 human years)
Gender: Trans (FTM), Agender
Pronouns: He/They
Sexuality: Aromatic/Asexual
Birthday: July 15

THEME: Smile HD

https://youtu.be/hjuL0vVg2y4

ATTACKS!

Puppeteer: Can control parts of people but only for short periods of time and only if he manages to attach special strings that stay hooked onto a person for about 15 seconds
~Side effects: The string could accidentally pierce through his skin and leave deep scars that don't heal for months but there's only a 4% chance that could happen (the chances go up by 1% if it's used more than one time in a row)

THROW THE CHEESE: He just throws cheese
~Side Effects: less cheese :(

Huimang Eobsneun Choemyeon (I used Google translate so please tell me if it's right or not-): Translates to "Hopeless Hypnosis". If you make eye contact for more than 3 seconds, he can stop the powers of his opponent for roughly 5 seconds to give him a bit of time to either run, dodge, or attack.
~Side effects: It gives him dry and itchy eyes which causes his vision to blur and could also cause him to lose his balance.

Blood Vines: Thick strings that are literally his veins that come out of his wrists and ankles can be used to stick to surfaces and hang down from surfaces like a spider.
~Side effects: mild fatigue if used for too long and can cause serious damage if the strings are cut in certain places.

Knife!: It's literally just a knife...
~Side effects: IT'S A KNIFE

Grow: Grows to about 5'7
~Side effects: Becomes tired after about 12 hours of being tall (being tall is tiring)

Human?: Turns him human (Same height when Grow is used)
~Side effects: Extreme headache after 4 hours of use

WEAKNESSES!

'Extreme heat
'Plasma Gun
'Fungi/Mold
'Blunt force trauma

wowie