RAINBOW

rainbow roach but as a drag queen

RANDOM FACTS!

The book on his head contains pages that can revive small creatures such as colours and can heal almost any physical wound on larger creatures. Every single page is inscribed with some of the most powerful hyper-sigils that cannot even be written by a normal person. If an ordinary person were to try and write one of the sigils, they would be consumed by its power, become corrupted, and most likely die in a matter of seconds. That is the reason he has to travel to the abyss to get more pages from one of the few people in the universe who can write these powerful symbols and enchant the pages. One of the last pages also has the entire Artificial Tongue language written on it and is kept in the book to preserve the original text but every colour has been taught to be able to read, write, and speak the language.

He can speak Hawaiian

Shade and Rainbow used to be married but divorced due to some... personal.. reasons. All that we know is that they parted on mutual terms meaning there weren't any extremely harsh feelings but they aren't exactly friends either. Rainbow is currently engaged to White and the wedding is gonna be sometime in the future bc ya........

When he was younger, he used to be quite a bit shorter than everyone else so he started wearing heels. Now that he is at his full height (and some) he still wears heels since they feel comforting to him and they make him feel powerful. His heels are 6 inches tall when he uses "Grow" and.... uh IDK in normal form........ His heel collection well exceeds 300 pairs.

The embodiment of flamboyant gays lmao

He does drag in his spare time and likes to put on shows for people! His drag name is "Ida Bitch" lol

He can literally turn into a merman from like H2o or smthin but we don't talk abt that since his tail is quite damaged which means he can't swim too well.

He experiments with different kinds of glitter to give them different effects so he can use them as weapons. Some examples include:
Radium Glitter: Causes mini explosions to happen all over the skin. The glitter sticks to the skin and is very difficult to get off. It also causes the skin to bubble and melts so it's quite painful (basically a chemical burn)
Ultrafine Glitter: Just some VERY fine glitter than can get into even the tightest spaces. Say rip to your eyes even if you're wearing goggles.
Flammable Glitter: Just some very flammable glitter that can catch on fire just from the heat of skin.

He is not a malicious colour but that doesn't mean that he isn't dangerous so be careful...

His nicknames are Skittles, The GayBlade, Fruity mf, and discount Mettaton

Rainbow used to be part of the Upper Choirs but he was demoted to demi-god because of an incident that involves the book he carries around. That's where he met White who became his personal observer.

FF Animation: Stylish, Sammy, Lord X
FF Animation Infected: Glitcher

(This part is a joke to make you think abt the voice)
Voice reference: Masato Hanzawa from Sasaki to Miyano (the dubbed version)

Name: Rainbow (Raiden)
Height: 7½in
Skin Texture: Different textures on different parts of his skin (Fluffy, leathery, smooth, etc.)
Age: 12,600 (30 human years)
Pronouns: He/They/It
Sexuality: Omni/Ace
Birthday: December 13

Theme: Death by Glamour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmxSiuoUfw0&ab_channel=theultimateonejpsx

ATTACKS!

Glitter Bomb: He reaches infront of him and claws a hole in the sky and pulls out a handful of glitter. Quicker than you can register the fact that he just tore a hole in the air, he has thrown the experimental glitter at you. (damage varies from glitter to glitter.)
~Side effects: 5% chance he just fumbles the glitter and burns himself in the process

KICK: He literally just kicks the shit out of you in 6-inch heels.
~Side effects: None because he slays (like actually...)

Siren's Call: A hypnotizing call that draws the opponent closer making them put their guard down for a short but undetermined amount of time.
~Side effects: Singing the call too many times in a row can permanently damage his vocal cords causing him to cough up blood.

Unnamed: Summons souls of some of the most powerful entities from the deepest parts of The Box and sets them to attack their opponent in a blur of colourful vengeful spirits
~Side effects: If he uses this power too many times in a row, his eyes will start to bleed from using so many summoning spells in a row.

Blow a kiss: Blows a kiss at you (maybe with a little wink at the end)
~Side effect: dignity gone

Grow: Grows to about 7'6 (8'1 in heels)
~Side effects: Becomes tired after about 12 hours of being tall (being tall is tiring)

Human?: Turns him human (Same height when Grow is used)
~Side effects: Extreme headache after 4 hours of use

WEAKNESSES!

'Ice weapons
'Your atrocious outfit.
' Blunt force trauma
'