BLUE

Small furry catdog thing

RANDOM FACTS!

He used to have a tail but it got cut off by Red in some psychotic breakdown or fit of pure rage although Red has never brought it up and seems to have no memory of the event ever happening. However, when the topic is brought up, he apologizes and quickly tries to change the subject to something else. His tail used to be able to function like another hand and he often used it to draw since he has very shaky hands.

He owns a skateboard that he can use to dimension hop. It was given to him by Red when they used to be together and he still uses it to travel sometimes but has been taking a break from it ever since [[The Accident]] happened. The skateboard also has a sigil inscribed on the bottom of it that means "Solitary Wanderer" and it keeps others from accidentally going through the portals he makes while traveling.

ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵃⁿ ᵒˡᵈ ᵃᵇᵃⁿᵈᵒⁿᵉᵈ ᶜʳⁱⁿᵍᵉ ʳᵖ/ˢᵗᵒʳʸˡⁱⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉ ᵈⁱᵐᵉⁿˢⁱᵒⁿ ʰᵒᵖᵖᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵃˢⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ᴬⁿᵍˡᵉ ᴰᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵐᵒʳᵉ⁻

Blue is not a malicious colour and will probably never become one since he's practically hunting them (don't tell the others) and spends quite a bit of time sitting in a corner while recounting the horrors he's seen in the dimensions he traveled through 😻. He doesn't have any title actually which is a cause for concern since other colours don't know if he is a threat or not. Even the overseers don't know how to classify him and keep a close eye on him to make sure he's not up to anything potentially dangerous to the hierarchy of The Box.

Your local stoner skateboarding catdog creature

He enjoys being pet or being shown affection in basically any way (don't..). He doesn't like his toe-pads touched so don't touch them unless you want to be missing an arm... (reference? ? Perhaps??? But you'll never know)

He can speak Spanish

His nicknames are fake sonic (given to him by green), blueberry, baby cat (given to him by Rainbow), and rabid dog

Blue isn't a cat or a dog (guess what he is🤺)

FF Animation: Skater, Sky Blue, Ruby
FF Animation Infected: Control Tails

(This part is a joke to make you think abt the voice)
Voice reference: Sasaki from Sasaki to Miyano (the dubbed version)

Name: Blue (Beau)
Height: 7in
Skin Texture: Soft and fluffy
Age: 8,820 years (21 human years)
Gender: Nonbinary
Pronouns: He/It
Sexuality: Bi/Ace
Birthday: October 9

Theme: Cat Hacks

https://youtu.be/wOQa1rc9DFU

ATTACKS!

Tap Tap: Double taps the opponent and causes them to have a sneezing fit for 1.5 seconds making them dizzy afterward
~Side effects: Each sneeze sends a small electric shock through him

Claw: Just retractable claws
~Side effects: Hurts paws if used for too long

Patineta: Slaps you with an interdimensional skateboard with a hidden hyper sigil tucked into the wheels
~Side effects: causes small cracks to form in the skateboard

Omnipresente Abominación de las Profundidades de los Cielos: *ASCENDS AND SMITES YOU DOWN WITH THE POWERS OF THE EVER-PRESENT, ALL SEING BEINGS THAT LOOK OVER THIS CRUEL EARTH*
~Side effects: Forced to say UwU after every use

Whiplash: Quickly hops through dimensions all around, summoning small portals as he does so, and slashes you with almost every pass
~Side effects: Dizziness from dimension hopping so quickly

Hip Hop Cherry Pop: Throwable Cherry bombs!
~Side effects: BOMBS

Grow: Grows to about 6'4
~Side effects: Becomes tired after about 12 hours of being tall (being tall is tiring)

Human?: Turns him human (Same height when Grow is used)
~Side effects: Extreme headache after 4 hours of use

WEAKNESSES!

'Deepwater
'Ice
'CATNIP
'Holy water
'Overseer's Axe

arf

He used to me a normal human but one day when he was extremally desperate, he signed a contract with a powerful being and became the creature he is today. He tried to find the contract to destroy it and go back to being fully human but it went missing and hasn't been seen in years.. someone has it and they know that once he finds out, he is going to end their life and the lives of all their reincarnations. May Min taħseb li jien forgive them because Blue sure as hell wont.