𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏.𝟏: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏)

"This is the path that I choose
And even if it says its fate
Because I created all of this
Even its says its the price
I must pay for this life

Will you walk with me?
Will you fly with me?
To the edge of the sky
So I can touch your hand
Even if it hurts like this
If you and I are together
I can smile"

--You never walk alone by BTS

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The city lights were shining. Noisy cars bustles on the busy streets. People walking and talking.

Everyone of us have this love stories we can tell. Even the antiromantic one's also have this. Now we can see a new love stories that will be going to unfold.

"If I go on love or money, there's someone that I like"

"My ideal type is a man who is loyal that can gain my trust and he is good to my family"

"I really don't have particular type because I really don't believe in love"

"Won't love find its way when you live together?"

"Honestly, I think everyone is going to be pretty, handsome and cool. I'm so nervous that my ears turn red. Since I belive in true love, it would be great if I could met one"

"I wonder what kind of woman would come. I'm super duper excited"

"There is nothing you could trust in the world why should I trust you?"

"I like someone who acts like a mother to me, that nags at me and very nice"

"I think there will be diverse man out there. I think that there must be younger to me out there. Of course it will be great if I could see my type of man out there"

"I like woman who is just be herself"

"I like someone who has pretty smile and who is ongoing"

"I'm not sure what kind of people that I can encounter but I hope that I can find someone that I truly loves and will love me back"

"There's gonna be a good looking people right?"

"Age doesn't matter to me. Both personality and apearance wise."

14 Youthful people, diverse personality, diverse background came to find love

A TVING original series presents