𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒.𝟐: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

Long Chapter ahead and some questions at the end of the chapter
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪
"I wanna know what love is

I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me (hey)"

- I want to know what love is by Foreigner

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

A TVING ORIGINAL SERIES PRESENTS:

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

After each one them chooses already, they already went into their room. The girls were fast asleep but the boys were awake because the staff told them to. Then the director went into their room and she bows at them and they also bows at her.

"Hi guys! I will delivering your another mission for tomorrows event. The mission will be first talent show. Each of you should chooses among this seven songs, each of this song will correspond your partner on the first talent show. You will be giving 5 hours tomorrow to plan and practice with your partner and at the evening you will perform it in front of the others contestant. Thank you and have a good night

The songs was flashed on the screen. After 30 minutes, they are already decided the songs they chooses and the correspond partner based on the songs flashed on the screen next.

Junhyeok blushed as he saw the name. He doesn't expect that the girl he really wanted to know will be his partner and he is very glad. Minhyuk, Jin Shae, Jaehyuk, Jimin and Jeonghan were shocked because they didn't expect that they would be partner to the girls but the thing is Jeonghan is shocked because he is still partner with the girl that he dated with.

Meanwhile Hyunki were quite disappointed because he didn't pick the girl that she really likes. Jisoo can able to pick him but him he can't be able to pick Jisoo.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The next day...

After they ate their breakfast, each of the boys met their partners, planned and practice on their performance

Park Junhyeok-Na Jaemi

"Before we start planning, lets should get to know each other like our talents. Is it okay with you, Junhyeok?" Jaemi ask him. Junhyeok was looking at her and he can't help but to stare at her, like on his eyes, she was like a goddess, a beauty queen. He felt like the time was stop and it was only her and him.

"Hello, Junhyeok? I know I'm pretty but if you really wanted to stare at me like that, you should take a picture" She said that made Junhyeok blushed really hard. His face were red like tomato.