𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟕: 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Epilogue (Part 7): Minhyuk and Bora

Title of the Chapter: Secret Romance

Song for this Chapter: Beautiful of Tears by Ailee

Something just happened. Like it has literally happened to her and she never thought that she did it with some guy and worst it was her friend.

It happened after the dating show ends, Bora and Minhyuk met at a party. Minhyuk's manager is a friend of Bora's co-employees friends. There were drinks and yes something happened most specifically at these two. Both of them were drunk, Minhyuk brings her to her condo and yes you know what happened next.

Bora's woke up, she was nervous when she saw that she was at a different unit and she realized that she was naked and she saw at her side, she saw the flirtatious guy at the show naked, she shouted and at the same time, he woke up and both of them shouted. Realizing what they did, Minhyuk quickly apologized to her, he knows what he did was not that good and he was wrong. Bora also apologized. They were wrong but at the same, it is not their fault, they were both drunk and when you are drunk you will do things that really will make you embarrassed.

After they apologized, Minhyuk let her take her bath first meanwhile, he will be preparing their breakfast. After he prepared their breakfast, the two of them were awkward about what they did. Who wouldn't be awkward, the two of them were not really close at the dating show and Minhyuk likes someone else and Bora has a crush on his best friend Jin Shae, and now just 1 month after the dating show, this happened.

Minhyuk look at Bora, he didn't know what to talk but when he saw ketchup on her face, he immediately went closer to her and wipe it but he stop, he look at her face. He knows Bora was beautiful but he didn't know that he was this beautiful and he stared at her lips, he leaned closer and kiss her.

It just started with that one-night stand, and slowly by slowly the two fell in love with each other and the two decided to hide their relationship even though their dating show friends didn't know about it. Except for Jin Shae and Jaehyuk, the two knows it but they kept it secret because that was their request.

Jia and others didn't know about it. 5 years they kept it hidden and Jia and others thought Minhyuk was single because he didn't share about it meanwhile Bora was open yet when she shared about it, she always just said "this guy"

For 5 years meanwhile keeping their relationship hidden, the two of them were successful, Bora was a successful engineer. Minhyuk is a successful model, there are once he paired up with Jin Shae for modeling and their fans squealed because of their chemistry at each other. The fans thought that these two were dating but neither did they know that they were just best of friends Jin Shae is loyal to Eunnie and Minhyuk is loyal to Bora.

"Hey cutie, you kept staring at your food" Jin Shae, it looks like this boy was flirting with him made Minhyuk blush, "What's wrong?"

The two of them were in a private restaurant where there is only a few people. Of course, they are still both in disguise because the two of them were famous

"Nothing... Bora didn't contact me yet" he said while pouting at him and Jin Shae can't help but smile because of his cuteness

"She is busy, she said that she didn't finish yet what they did in Busan"