𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓.𝟒: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 (𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲)

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪
"When we were next to each other The smell of shampoo that tickles on the end of a nose (I wanna touch your hair) Looking up Counting the number of your eyelashes It's like based on a mathematical formula I wanna memorize every detail of it"

- 20 cm by TXT
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

A TVING ORIGINAL SERIES PRESENTS

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Last Day: Hokkaido, Japan

As a new song started playing, he leaned on the railing, as he watches people talking and enjoying a lot.

"What are you doing?" He strainghtened up and turn around, he smiles because he already knew whose that voice and it belongs to the girl that she like

"Just observing" he simply said. She slowly walked up to him and smile up to her

"Japan is beautiful. I want to held a wedding here with the boy that I like"

"Really? Then I will just reserved a church now for our wedding" he said and when Jia heard this she stomp her feet to him

"You said that you would courting at me, why are you planning to have a wedding huh?"

"Because I know that you will say yes at me"

"Are you sure with that?"

"Yes" he said "And even though you would not say yes at me easily, I will not give up until you will say yes"

Jia just smiled

'He was perfect'

They were looking at the people and they can't help but to feel happiness. Their travel in Japan made them a lot closer. They discovered new sides to each other. A side that is truly unexpected for both of them because they are both CEO.

"Do you believe in destiny?"

"Why do you said it Jimin oppa?"

"Did I heard it right do you call me oppa?"

"Yeah amd whats wrong with it?"

"N-nothing" he said as he blushed.

He likes it because oppa is not only mean brother in Korea but also boyfriend

"Yes, I do believe in destiny. Kimi wa boku no unmei" (Translation: You are ny destiny)

He look at her and his eyes were softened. He remember when he laid her eyes on her when the first time he met, he never thought that he fell love at first sight. He never intended to find love at first but when he saw her, his plan changed.