𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟗: 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Epilogue (Part 9): Jin Shae and Eui Yeon

Title of the Chapter: Always You

Song for this Chapter: Star by Kang Min Hyuk

"What do you want to talk about, Ha Jee" He coldly said to her. He didn't like what happened to his life right now. Being an idol is fun but he was constantly under pressure and stress because of what the company expectation of him and his group and he didn't allow to say in public that he is in a relationship. He wanted to shout her love for Eui, but he cannot go with it. In addition to that, a famous soloist kept named Ha Jee kept chasing him. Ha Jee was obsessed with him and she wanted to have a relationship with him, even though he said that he has a girlfriend Ha Jee did not stop.

"Well let us have a drink first," she said and offered him a glass of wine. He didn't know why his heart kept beating fast. It looks like he felt that there is something wrong and he didn't know why.

He accepted the drink, and Ha Jee smiled in silence. Ha Jee talks about many things and he just listened but honestly, he really wanted to go out on this conversation. He hates it.

He slowly drink the wine and suddenly his mind began to haze. He looks at Ha Jee, and he can't help but stare at her while she was talking. He thinks that the girl is beautiful and he wanted to kiss her. He can't help but stare at her lips and he finishes drinking the wine.

Suddenly he kiss her passionately without breaking and he looks like enjoying it but he didn't know that all of this was a setup.

Ha Jee smiled voluntarily and thumbs up to the one who pictures them.

He was drugged...

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

He was crying...

While he was in the bathroom, Jin Shae can't help but cry about what is happening in his life. The company didn't believe that he was drug, they believe more in Ha Jee's statement than in him. Eui Yeon didn't believe in him anymore and his dating show friends, some of them thought that he was cheating.

Minhyuk and Bora didn't know yet the issue but he didn't bother to tell them...

And now Jaehyuk is coming on him...

Why...

He didn't know why this was happening to him.

When Jaehyuk came, he ask what is happening and he told him the truth. He sob while telling him what happened

"Stop crying, Shae... I know that she didn't mean it. Okay? Let's try to contact the police and investigate the drugging accident. After you investigate, then you try to chase her again. Don't give up, Shae. You can do this..."

He nodded. Jaehyuk was right. He needed to be strong and will not afraid to tell the truth to others. The two stand up, and they decided to tell the police about it.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

After few weeks

Eui Yeon still crying. She didn't expect that Jin Shae will cheat at her. Jin Shae said that he was drug but she didn't believe at it because she believes that Jin Shae was really cheating at her. Then suddenly there was video call on their group chat, she answered