Who needs a ballroom?

There they were. Feet moving in perfect sync but their eyes? Closed.

"Thoma?"
"Yes my lord?" The blondie replied.
"You stepped on my foot."

Thoma opened his eyes to look down at their feet. Ayato had in fact been right, one of Thoma's black boots was situated on top of his lord's black one.

"Oh!" Thoma said in shock. "I'm truly sorry my lord. It's not often that I dance with someone who sparks my interest."

"It's alright Thoma. You'll get better with more practice,I'm sure of it."

Thoma smiled,the action followed by Ayato not long after. Ayato looked down,away from Thoma's Olive eyes. Never in a million years he thought he'd fall in love with a housekeeper,let alone his best friend. He stared at the blondie's lips,not caring if anyone was paying attention. He'd saw his parents kiss many times before. To his knowledge, a kiss was a sign of love and an unbreakable promise.

     He considered it for a moment but stopped his thoughts in their tracks. He knew he felt one-hundred percent certain that this is what he wanted, he was unsure if this was is heart or his mind. Still holding on to Thoma's waist, he lets go and steps two inches away. Thoma looks at his lord who has a worried expression on his face.
"Are you okay my lord?" He asks worryingly.

"Hm? Oh,I'm fine Thoma, just thinking about what kind of boba I'd prefer."

Thoma was very skeptical. They all knew that Ayatos favorite boba was Milk Tea Medley,so there would be no question about which drink he wanted. His lord had his mind on something that was troubling him,but if he said he was fine then that was him silently asking Thoma not to intervene.

"One Milk Tea Medley coming up. Come on my lord let's go to the kitchen."

"Yes, let's." Ayato said with a sigh. He was thankful that Thoma had gotten the message. He wasn't trying to be rude, he just didn't want Thoma to be worrisome as well. Ayato knew that he had a lot of thinking to do, but at least he would be doing it while sipping boba with the two people he loved most.

                         (Hope you enjoyed! :})