A New Help

"Thoma?" Itto yelled through the foyer of the Kamisato clan's building.

"Shh. Quiet down Itto." Gorou said. " We don't wanna disturb whatever's going on here."

"Thank you Gorou," Shinobu said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay I'll pipe down, jeez. Do you even think that he's here anyway?"

"Remind me who're we looking for again?" Gorou inquired. Itto and Shinobu just showed up at the resistance asking for him to go out with them, but first, they had to pick up a man called Thoma. He had no idea who he was, just another one of Itto's companions he assumed.

" Thoma. A friend of the Aritaki gang, the Kamisato clan's housekeeper, and Inazuma's fixer." Shinobu informed him.

     Gorou extended into the back of his mind and looked back on his time in Inazuma and being a general. "...Nope never heard of him."

"It's fine, I bet you guys will come to be the best of friends. I just know it!" Itto chimed in.

"Hello Itto, Gorou, Shinobu."

The group turns their heads to look at the doorway that leads to the end of the building.

"Ayato! Do you happen to have any idea where Thoma is?" Itto jogs over to shake hands with Ayato.

" I do, he's out trying to find some Crabs."

"Oh, well in that case it's alright. We'll come around some other day. Tell him to clear up a day so we could all go out together, okay?" Itto asks letting go of Ayato's hand.

The group turns around to leave, Ayato waves goodbye but stops, and puts his hand down. He goes back to a thought he had the other day. [Hopefully, they have some answers.]

"Itto?"

The whole group turns back around for the third time. [This is getting exhausting]Gorou thought.*

"Yes?"

Now, this was strange. Ayato never acted so...the only word Itto could use was uptight; also, he didn't know any fancy words. Ayato was rather, quiet when he talked today. Perhaps it's just because he's uncomfortable or not used to the new people he brought into his house, but then again that didn't make any sense as he knew Gorou and Shinobu. The only thing Itto could do presently was to wait and listen for whatever his friend had to explain.

"Could you and your friends follow me to my office? It's an important matter."

The group exchanged looks but in the end, all the glances meant: Let's follow him, and so the group went into the back.

"So that's why I need your help. Do you happen to know of anyone?"

The group stood thinking, listing all the people whom they knew. Ayato started to fret. He didn't know how to deal with problems that involve romantic feelings. If his friends couldn't think of anyone then he would have to take matters into his own hands. Ayato was starting to get that sick feeling again, trying to figure out what he would do when-

"I got it!" Gorou called out, which caught everyone off guard.

"Who?" The rest of the comrades said in unison.

Gorou glanced and smiled at Itto. "I think you know who."

Itto knew who, and he felt as if his friend was in for a bumpy ride.

{Authors notes}

I originally had other plans for where I wanted this part to go but I convinced myself it was too soon and decided to save it for a later chapter. This chapter was more focused on Ayato and kind of so we're the others but I promise Thoma's chapters are coming soon. Also if you see a change in grammar style, I'm trying to use fancier words and less boring ones. Also, tell me who you think in the comments, the new character I'm gonna introduce is! *Gorou was thinking about the fact that it's the third time they turned around if that makes sense. (Also Happy Birthday Itto!!!!)

And as always thank you for reading :}