000

Adhara Black was a lot of things

To Sirius Black, she was a twin. Someone to count on in their time of need, when their mother's need for perfection became too much to bear. He could not stand life without her by his side, ready to cause trouble wherever they went.

To the Slytherins, she was their queen. The most powerful student in their house since her third year. She protected them and taught them without bias, unlike some of Hogwart's teachers.

To most, she was a cold-hearted beauty that was out of reach, to be seen but not touched by the general population. Admired, but feared.

Adhara was not a kind person.

She was not raised to be kind, and she did not learn to be kind until much later in life.

As the first-born of the House of Black and heir, she'd had many expectations placed on her throughout her life. She didn't have time for friends, or lovers during her school years. Well, that's what most think at least.

Barely three months after graduating and being handed her ladyship rings, Adhara Black went into battle against the Dark Lord Voldemort. A battle that lasted nearly an hour before the abrupt end in which Adhara emerged victorious.

Though she won and was hailed as a hero for defeating the most powerful Dark Lord in hundreds of years, she was never seen or heard from again.

Many believe she succumbed to her injuries later on in one of the Black properties.

Some believe she is still out there, somewhere far away living a whole new life.

Only the Black family is able to see that she is still there on the tapestry, alive and well.