Day 6: Making Fun of One Another (Fluff)

Geno's POV

Ugh.

Reaper wouldn't stop making fun of me today. Every single thing I did, he had to make a comment on it. I could do something as simple as making dinner, and he would find something to say about it. 'You look funny standing like that' or 'Make sure you make it taste as good as you' or whatever he could come up with, then laugh about it for a whole hour. I didn't get it. What was so funny about the way I stood, or the way I cooked? If he wants to make fun of it, he can just not eat. That's how I think about it.

Currently, he was sitting on the couch, waiting on me to bring him his coffee. I made us both one, walking into the living room. I placed them on the coffee table, going to sit beside him before I got pulled down in the opposite direction. I landed on his lap, turning bright red and turning to look at him. He just smiled and started laughing "You turn red so easily! You 're so easy to embarrass!" He said, laughing more. He just couldn't stop, could he? I huffed, crossing my arms and looking away "Stop making fun of me!" He sighed happily, pulling me back against his chest "Oh come on, angel. You know I'm only playing" he said, cuddling me close "You know I love you" he said sweetly, almost as if it was a venom dripping off his tongue.

A venom I was addicted to.

I sighed, snuggling into his chest "I know.." I said quietly, almost trying to not admit to anything. "I love you too.." My voice only got quieter as I leaned into him more. He smiled, placing his hand under my chin as he pulled my head up, bringing me into a kiss. It wasn't like many of ours, which were passionate, long, and intimate. This one was short, sweet, and kind. No ill intent was behind it, no intent of taking me to the bedroom. The only intent found was to show me his love, just how much he loved me, and to prove that I was his and he was mine.

That was all I could ask for.

((Sorry for the short chapter, I had no ideas for this one-))