Bio

Name: Cody Yoshi
Age: (before becoming a dragon human) 12

Likes: His adopted farther Hamato Yoshi, football, skateboarding, pork chops,hamburgers,and steaks, sports, training, meditation, soda, having fun, seeing the Statue of Liberty.

Dislikes: The purple dragons, gangsters, the foot people, crime lords, corruption.

Background

Cody's life was just your typical average life but then one day men in ninja suits with a foot symbol on a headband that was wrapped around their heads had breached into his family home and kid napped his parents and then set fire to his home after getting out and being to afraid to go to his friends home in fear of the foot man of taking their friends parents so he decided to live on the streets but a few months later his birthday arrives he cries knowing he'll never see his parents again but then a man named Hamato Yoshi decided to take him in as his son and train him in the ninja ways and on his 12th birthday they went to a pet store and adopted four baby turtles but on their way back to their apartment they bump into a strange man and after following him to an alley and see him give another strange with object of mysterious liquid as his farther backs up he steps on a rat which alerts they men and more of their companions but after fighting them the canisters falls and breaks open and causes Cody's farther to mutate into a rat man and the baby turtles into turtle humans but with his back turn a mysterious man nocks him out. But a few minutes later he wakes up and sees that he's in some kind of room and later finds out he's not on earth anymore.

Present day.

Name: Cody Yoshi

Age: 27

Likes: His Farther Spliter, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello, April, Cassie Jones, pizza, his daughter, training, beating down the Kraang, kicking foot ass, watching tv, teaching his four little brothers, feeding his pet dog Liberty.

Dislikes: The Foot, The rat king, The Kraang, enemy mutants, Dogpound, Fishface, Baxter Stockman, Snake Weed, Spider bytez,.

Background

For 15 years he was kept in dimension X but he never hated his farther because he knew that his farther was taking care of the baby turtles and raise them and the fact that his body has gain dragon horns,wings,and tail which was caused by him getting dragon blood put into his body along with mutantgen but the blood came from a female dragon who gave him a baby girl who's only 3 do to being in a egg for better part of his life in dimension x but one day he and his daughter are brought back to earth where their put into a cell and then a girl and her farther are put in the exact same cell with them