Chapter 7

Samantha's POV

We've been in car for about 20 minutes now. And why does it feels like he's Taking us to the forest??? Yeah i know werewolves are meant to be in the forest. But i feel uncomfortable as I've been living with humans for the last fifteen years.

As we further went deep inside the forest, I could see a kind of boundary wall? With two gaurds kind of people standing on each side of the giant entry gate.

As i shifted my gaze around, i could see more people roaming around like they were patrolling. Just what the hell is this place? I thought as we went inside those walls.

After we entered, my eyes widened as shock consumed me. It was like a small town somewhere deep inside woods. I bet no one other than these people know that there might be a place like this here.

No human dares to wander so deep inside the forest. They're also afraid of those "ferocious wild animals" they saw when they tried to get inside.

As if he read my thoughts Raymond said "This is my pack. And right now we're going to my house. There I'll fill you in with the details so be at ease."

As i nodded my head, i saw something that many girls die to watch it once in their lifetime. And till now I've only seen it in my imagination and always wondered how it would be when I'll actually see it. Though i never thought that I'd actually be able to see RAYMOND WOODS SMILEEE!!!!! AND THAT IN PERSON!!!!!!

I was still in my shocked state when he pulled up in a parking lot, got out and then came to my side to open car's door for me. I looked at him blankly trying to know if it was a dream. And if it was, i don't ever want to wake up. The sparks on my shoulder brought me back to the reality, as I heard him say with a worried look on his face "Are you alright??"

Shit!! I zoned out!! I thought. But i simply just nodded my head as i nervously replied to him "Ah..yeah.. I'm fine."

He gave me a brief nod and reached his hand out towards me saying "Um..If you don't mind us holding hands?"

Oh seriously.. he's asking me if i mind???? Dude I'd absolutely love it. But i kept my thoughts to myself as i grabbed his hand. Aghh. I just love those tingles i get when he touches me.

He led me to the door while holding my hand. I thought he would leave it to fetch his keys and open the door but godd!!! I was sooo wrong. We went inside the house and damnnn!!! This is simply one low key luxurious but cosy houses you would ever see.

Though i knew that he was so fucking damn rich. But i never thought he would be this sophisticated. A smile crept up on my lips as I thought of it. Liking every bit of this living room when he suddenly stopped on his tracks and me who was so lost in my exploring bumped my nose into him.

"Ah.. I'm sorry. Did you get hurt?" He asked worriedly.

"No, I'm alright. But why did you suddenly stopped?" I asked back.

"Actually i just realised that the seminar started in the morning and it's already past lunch time. You might be hungry right? Do you want to eat anything?"

And that was when i realised, i was so fucking hungry. Oh nooo!!! I didn't even informed aunt Alyssa that I'd be late!!!!

I quickly replied him "Ahh..anything would be fine. But before that let me call my aunt. She would have been worried sick."

He chuckled at my clumsy little panic and i instantly relaxed.

"Okay. I'd go to the kitchen you may look around if you want to."

"Really?" I said as my eyes lit up. I saw his already smiling face giving me a nod after which he disappeared maybe in the kitchen?

Wait wait wait!!!! I think I missed something over here. RAYMOND WOODS CAN ACTUALLY COOK???

But before i find out about that. Let me make a phone call to aunty.

After which i was conflicted. Though i wanted to have a house tour, but i really want to watch him cook. It's already been about 10 minutes. Yeahh, my aunt got lots of questions for me as i normally never go out. And coaxing her took too much time.

As i reached to the kitchen, and took in the heavenly sight before me. All the veggies were chopped and kept neatly on the plates on the counter. And Raymond with his sleeves folded up to his forearms and wearing a grey apron was making sauce. And just by looking at the ingredients i can tell he was making pasta.

"Don't just stand there and look. You can come here if you want to see." He said with a chuckle as looked up to me.

With my face as red as a tomato, i walked towards him.

He pulled a chair out for me from dining table and said "your food will be ready in five. Till then you sir and wait here."

I gave him a nod and then he went back to cooking pasta.

I watched him as he professionally cooked and served the food. And by the time he placed the plate in front of me, i was drooling from the fragrance of it.

I grabbed my fork and wolfed down everything in plate in less then 4 minutes. After my hunger was satisfied, i looked up and then realised the person sitting in front of me was looking at me so intensely that it was making me self conscious.

Oh shit!! Sam, why do you forget all your manners when it comes to food. I scolded and face palmed myself in my mind. I was so embarrassed that i can't even look at him in the eyes.

____________________________

So this was the longest chapter in this story till now.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you like this chapter. :)