Chapter 8

Samantha's POV

"Do you want some more?" He asked bringing me out of my embarrassed state. I shook my head in no.

He then stood up from his seat and came towards me, took my plate and walked towards the sink to maybe wash it?

I got up and rushed towards him and said "please let me do this. You cooked the meal for me, it's only fair for me to wash the dishes."

"It's alright. Tomorrow someone will come to do the chores. You don't have to do it." He said as he smiled. Then he grabbed my hand and continued "Also, we have something more important to do."

He then took me out of the kitchen to the hall and then up the stairs into a room. The room was big but cozy. Has three doors, one for the bathroom and one to the balcony. I don't know where the other one goes but as far as i know about rooms like these, that probably has a giant walk in closet. There was a big comfy couch and a small tea table behind which was a small book shelf. A king size bed with little lamps on each of the bed side tables. The room has a black, white and gray theme. There was also a giant window beside balcony door with flowing white curtains. This room probably belongs to Raymond as his smell is all over the room.

He lead me inside and i made myself comfortable on the couch. He then came beside me and asked "may i?" Pointing at the seat beside me. I nodded my head in agreement and then he sat next to me.

"Well, I know it's a bit late. But can you tell me your name?" He asked in a gentle, comforting voice.

"It's Samantha."

*******

Raymond's POV

Samantha. I said in my mind as Axel howled in happiness.

"So Samantha, I assume you're a werewolf, too?" I waited for her confirmation and then continued after she gave me a nod. "Then how much do you know about us?"

"Well i know quite alot. I can say i know all the basics like packs, alphas, betas, gammas, pack warriors, mates, rouges, pack trainings etc." She said thinking hard as if she didn't missed anything.

I sighed in relief that atleast i didn't had to explain everything to her from scratch.

"Samantha, do you know the relationship between us?" I asked expectantly.

"Ah..you mean us being mates?" She asked with the most innocent expression.

I nodded and gave her time to continue.
"Yes, my wolf told me this morning in the seminar." She said.

"So what is your Wolf's name?" I asked.

"It's Ally. What's yours?" She said with a smile.

I broke out in a smile too as i said "Axel."

"So what is your rank in the pack? Just by looking at you i can tell you're someone important."

My smile widened at her remarks as i said "Yes, you're right. I indeed hold an important positions in my pack. And you as my mate will also hold an important position."

Her eyes widened as she heard me say. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in my arms. I didn't even realised when we got so close to each other. I stared in her eyes as i said "So my mate, do you know what mates do after they find each other?"

She bit her lower lip before she said "um..mark each other?"

I moved my lips closer to her ear and said in a low voice "then shouldn't we get to it?"

"B..but..i..i don't know..how..how it is done." She said in a shaky voice.

I smiled as i said "it's alright. I'm here to show you how it's done. But before that can you please answer, that are you ready to be marked by me and spend your rest of the life with me?"

She nodded her head and said "Yes. I am ready. I am ready to be marked."

_____________________

Please vote and comment if you like the chapter. :)