Chapter 6

Samantha's POV

When i saw him entering from that seminar hall's door my eyes went wide.

His intoxicating forest smell made my mind jump in excitement. Ally was jumping around and telling me to go to.

But i can't Ally. We're in public. And I don't know what will be his reaction. And will he accept us? What if he already has someone? I said in a worried voice.

Aghhh.. don't talk nonsense. He's ours. He's our mate. He won't give our place to anyone else. He's meant to love us. So he'll definitely accept us. She said with a huff.

I sighed and asked her to wait till seminar ends. But during the whole seminar, my eyes were fixed on him. I could tell he recognised me when our eyes met. That time Ally was jumping in my mind shouting 'mate mate'. And after that i caught him several time looking at me. His eyes stayed on me more than necessary, which meant he might be as restless as i am?

When questions begin i saw him looking at me whenever it was time for next question. Does he want me to ask him a question? But i didn't even heard a word. His voice was so mesmerizing that i couldn't even pay attention to his words even if i wanted.

I even noticed that he only answered boys and nerd looking girls. Maybe he wants to avoid those who were here only for his attention?

The seminar came to the end and only one last question remained. I wanted to go out and wait for any chance i can get to talk to him in private. I told Millie that i wanna go out. Though she was shocked that I said that but she didn't asked for a reason and said she'll accompany me.

When i wanted to deny, i saw a girl about to jump on him. Anger and shock filled my mind. Yeah, i was jealous. How dare she to pounce on my mate???

I stood up immediately after watching that scene to maybe go and choke her to death? Millie too stood up after a couple of seconds. That's when i saw him take a step back to avoid her. I was shocked and that immediately calmed by anger. He turned to look at me, catching me looking at him. I said "let's go" to Millie in a small voice. She just gave me a nod and went towards the door. I followed her behind.

I know i didn't have enough courage to go to him after witnessing that. So it was useless to reject Millie. We're talking and chatting happily. I blocked my link with Ally as she kept on annoying me to go to our mate. She doesn't understand that all my guts shattered at that sight. After that i almost forgot about my mate until i felt electric sparks in my shoulder as someone hold it. Those electric sparks felt so good that it caused my body to shiver. After that i slowly turned to meet those intoxicating pair of blue eyes that anyone would drown in.

And my heart skipped a beat my i heard his sexy deep husky voice.

And that's how I ended up in his car, and have no idea where he's taking me to.

______________________________

I know this chapter was smaller that the previous ones. But I'm still not sure who's POV should be in next chapter.

Would you guys like to suggest any?

So guys where do you think Raymond's taking his little mate?

And please vote and comment if you like the story. :)

See you in next chapter.