22.

"I want you both to meet someone." Prince Wooyoung said with a cheerful smile. "This is Choi San, my partner." The prince introduced a man, with short dark hair and was wearing a guard's uniform.

"Well, I would say lovers, but whatever you say, cupcake." The man laughed, which didn't fail to make Hyunjin and Chan chuckle as well.

"Really?" The older prince whined, crossing his arms.

"Really." San laughed once again and moved his arm to Wooyoung's waist.

"He's the spy, he knows where the king will be tonight."

"Nice to meet you San." The younger prince spoke, extending his hand to greet him.

"Wooyoung said a lot about you, prince Hwang Hyunjin." The raven haired man spoke with a gentle smile, shaking the boy's hand.

"And you must be Bang Chan, pleasure to meet you." San greeted the older, making the leader softly smile and greet him as well.

"Could you tell us about the king's plans for tonight?"

"Well, the king will sit in his throne at midnight and I believe that he will remain in the ball for the entire night." San approached them and lowered his voice. "The best attemp of doing it will be when he's going to his quarters."

The boys look at each other with reassured eyes and nodded.

Now all they had to do was wait.

;

A few hours ran by and the boys were becoming both nervous and impatient, yet suddenly, the vibrant sound of trumpets were heard.

"The king!" A voice shouted and everyone clapped with an untruthful joy.

As th9se words were said, the large doors opened and revealed the king, walking with an open smile.

That smile enraged Hyunjin to the point he didn't seemed like himself. His eyes turned dark and only one thought remained in his mind.

A thought that soon would become reality.

"Thank you all for coming!" The man's voice echoed through the entire ballroom and once again, the crowd clapped and cheered for him.

"Let the fun begin!" As the king shouted, the orchestra started to play and the people began dancing in middle of the spacious ballroom.

The boy glaced at everyone that seemed to be enjoying themselves, with furious eyes, which made the older notice it.

Chan softly grabbed the younger's hand and walked in front of him, making the prince's ranging eyes slowly fade away as he gazed the leader.

"Shall we dance as well?" Hyunjin inevitably nodded and the boys walked, hand in hand, into the middle of the crowd.

The older placed one hand on the boy's slim waist whilst the boy secured one hand on the older's shoulder. They intertwined their other hands and began moving their feet in sync with the classical music.

The prince's eyes instantly brightened up as he stared at the leader's smiling face.

Although Hyunjin felt truly mad, Chan had a way of calming him down, which he deeply appreciated.

As they embraced each other and danced, Chan eyes gleamed at the sight of the boy standing in front of him. He was aware of how lucky he was, having such friends and this boy in his life.
The leader couldn't stop thinking how ethereal the prince looked and how much he craved the taste of his pinkish lips.