16.

The dinner passed quicker than usual, but that was because the boys were quite tired from the trip. Even if the young prince was completely drained and almost falling asleep in his chair, he didn't want to go to the room, where he would share a few nights with Chan, in the same bed. Although he kept his eyes open and tried not to show tiredness, he had to eventually go to the room.

They all said their goodbyes and some of the boys even started to laugh, knowing that the leader and the prince had to share a bedroom.

"Good night!" Felix shouted to Hyunjin with a grin, which made him smile too.

"Sleep well, Lix." As he said that, he started to walk through the vast corridor to the room and behind him, like a shadow, was Chan walking to the same room

The boy could sense each and every glance the older gave, which made him feel restless. As he reached the room, he opened the door, stepping inside, and following him was Chan.

They both felt the space weirdly tight, however, the prince experienced it in a much more anxious way. Thoughts couldn't stop invading his mind, as he stood in the middle of the room, feeling his throat completely dry, and for a moment his eyes traveled to Chan's figure, that was sitting by the bed and taking off his heavy boots.

The older inevitably smirked, knowing that Hyunjin was nervous. He didn't know why but he really enjoyed making the prince feel that way, it sparked something in him.

"Aren't you coming to bed?" Chan broke the silence and moved his hands to the black, silk shirt, unbuttoning it.

That simple yet painful action made every hair in the younger's body stand up, however, he had to make sure that the leader wouldn't know that it affected him, so he just tried to stay calm and walked to the other side of the bed, sitting on it and being on his back to Chan.

Although his body tried for his life not to look at the older, his mind had a different idea, resulting in him, glancing at Chan over his shoulder, but it was a terrible idea.

The last button popped out and with that the whole shirt slipped off the leader's large shoulders and back. Hyunjin eyes, instantaneously widen and a nervous gulp fell down his throat. It was the first time that the prince has seen Chan without a shirt, and he could say that it was worth all the restlessness.

He couldn't stop his eyes from admiring the older's back, to the point that his mind drifted away. Hyunjin hated the fact that he was beginning to have affectionate feelings towards Chan and he asked himself.

Why him? Why not another man?

Hyunjin was starting to fall for a man that had showed him anger and hatred, however, just as time progressed, their friendship flourished. He couldn't help but think, if they could become something else, however, reality striked again. That could never happen because the leader didn't like him that way and probably never would.