"Well you look cold"

Of course I was standing outside Steve Harrington's house at fucking midnight

Of course I was standing outside Steve Harrington's house at fucking midnight. Steve lived across the road from me and my parents had kicked me out once again because I got a detention after school, so I walked over to Steve's house and stood on the three steps outside his door waiting for him to answer.

"Y/n what are you doing here?"

I stood up and saw Steve at the door shirtless.

"My parents kicked me out and I didn't know where else to go."
"What did you do this time?"

"I got a detention."
"Come in."

Steve moves out of the way while I took a step inside his house taking a look round even though I've been here multiple times.

"Are you cold?"
"Nah."

"Well you look cold."

We made our upstairs and into Steve's room where he passed me one of his tops and a pit of sweats to change into. He stood outside his bedroom door while I got changed and once he came in he wouldn't stood looking at Me.

"You can sleep in here I'll take my parents room, they've gone for the weekend."
"Steve..stay with me please."

"Sure."

Steve walked over to his bed and laid down next to me turning the lamp off next to his bed. It was silent for a few minutes but then Steve turned to face me which I just smiled at him and then fell asleep.