Steve and eddie

[mention of abuse and eating disorders]

I was alone in the woods running from nothing but I had thought someone or something was following me. I didn't know where I was but I just carrie don running as my cheeks streamed with tears until I eventually tripped over and felt someone grab me by my arm.

"Get off me! Get the hell off me!"

My eyes were closed and I was trying to fight back but it wasn't working this person was stronger than me, allot stronger than me.

"Y/n?"

I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Steve standing their with a guy with long dark hair and multiple ring son his fingers grabbing my arm.

"Steve..
"What's wrong?"
"I..uh..nothing."
"Eddie you can let go off her now."

Eddie, his name was. He let go off my arm and I ran over to Steve wrapping my arms around his chest as I felt safe with him.

"What happened?"
"It was like someone or something was following me."
"Well you're safe now, it's just me and Eddie."
"Wait..Eddie as in the Eddie that's wanted for the murder of Chrissie?"
"Y/n he didn't do it, the upside down is back again."
"I don't want to know."

Steve stroaked my hair a few times before I l pulled away from our hug realising that my tops gone sea through.

"Shit!"

I whispered to myself trying to cover my chest before exile walked over to me and handed me his jacket.

"Thanks."
"Y/n why are you out so late?"
"No one was home and I thought someone was in the house so I ran."
"Come on."
"Where are you taking me?"
"You can stay at mine tonight."
"No,my dad will kill me if he found out I was with a boy."
"It's fine."

Steve grabbed my arm which made me react and slap him before running again. I didn't get far because Eddie chased after me and stopped me.

"Y/n!"

Steve Shouted from the bottom of the mud hill, I turned around slowly and got ready to hit him but he just stood infront of me.

"Why the hell are you acting like this?"
"Steve I just want to go home."
"Bullshit! You never want to be at home."
"Steve just leave it!"
"He's hitting you again isn't he..?"
"It's got nothing to do with you."

I tried to walk away but Eddie stopped me by standing infront of me which made me turn back to Steve to see him staring st me.

"Your staying st mine whether you like it or not."
"Fine!"
"Eddie I'll come and see you tomorrow."

I started walking away a little bit up the hill but I could still hear Eddie and Steve talking.

"Look after her man, do you need me to beat her dad up?"
"NahI,not yet anyway."
"Alright look after her."
"I will."

Steve came towards me as Eddie carried on walking towards the skull rock. Me and Steve made it back to his car and he started driving to his as I Carrie don staring outside of the window before feeling sick.

"Steve pull over."
"What? Why?"
"Pull over!"

He pulled over the car and I jumped out, falling onto the floor being sick everywhere. Steve came out and held my hair back as I wiped my mouth.

"When did you last eat?"
"A few days ago, I don't really know."
"Come on you need to eat."
"Ok."

Steve helped me back inside the car leaving the window open as he Carrie don drivin back to his.

Once we got back to steves we walked inside and he led me to his kitchen where he pulled out some crisps and a few other bits of food. I stared at the food that Steve had left on the counter for me but I didn't touch it or anything.

"Come on y/n you need to eat."
"I..can't."
"Tell me why you cant!"
"My dad..he tells me everyday that I'm gaining weight and that no boy is going to want me if I'm fat!"
"Y/n your dad don't fuckign deserve you. Please just eat, not for me but yourself."

I gave the food another look before looking at Steve and signalling for him to look a ay which he did, I picked up the crisps packet and started to eat them before letting out a few tears.

"You can look at me now."
"I'm proud of you y/n."