The woods

Their I was again, running through the woods from nothing but it felt like someone was following me. I ducked under trees and carried on running until I was soon thrown onto the floor by someone.

"Get off me!"
"Get the fuck off me!"
"Eddie you can let go of her."

A familiar voice came from above me. As the boy named Eddie let go off me I stood up and backed away from the group of them. Steve, robin, Nancy, Eddie, Dustin, max and Lucas were all standing around me.

"WhT are you doing y/n? It's nearly two am!"

Steve shouted at me.

"I..it..was like some..something was f..following me."
"Where's your dad?"
"Gone away."
"So you are alone?"

I nodded my head.

"Shitting hell."
"Sorry..I should go."

I said as I tried to leave but Steve grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him.

"I'll drop you off, let me just drop everyone else off."
"Ok."
"Eddie I'll see you tomorrow."
"Alright."

Everybody said goodbye to Eddie and then we headed out of the woods to Steve's car. Nancy was sat in the front with Steve and I was sat in the back next to Nancy with max on my other side whilst Dustin and Lucas were sat in the back.

First we dropped of Dustin then Lucas and Nancy, max, and then robin. I sat in the front with Steve but the drive was silent.

"Jamie."
"Yes?"
"You wanna stay at mine until you're dads gets back?"
"What about your mom and dad?"
"They've gone away aswell."
"Okay..Yeah."

Steve has a smile across his face I noticed as I looked down at my hands.