"Asshole"

Me and Steve were sat in his back garden by the pool as his parents had gone away again, he invited me over as he didn't want me staying alone with all the people getting killed and kidnapped so I agreed to stay with him as my parents were working...

Me and Steve were sat in his back garden by the pool as his parents had gone away again, he invited me over as he didn't want me staying alone with all the people getting killed and kidnapped so I agreed to stay with him as my parents were working all night.

"Steveee."
"Yeah?"

"I'm bored sitting out here."
"Do you want a smoke?"

"Yeah."

Steve handed me a cigarette which I lit using his lighter. It was silent for half the time but then Steve came over and sat next to me which made me turn to look at him, he placed his lips onto mine and I could feel his smirk against my lips.

"What was that for them?"
"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Steve."

I finished my cigarette so I put it out in Steve's ashtray which left me st ring up near the pool, I didn't hear or see Steve coming up behind me but he grabbed hold of me and pushed me into the pool which he came down with me but the thing is Steve didn't know I had a fear of being underwater so I was trying to get out of the pool before having a panic attack but Steve wouldn't stop splashing me.

"Y/n I was joking what's wrong?"

I let out a few tears as I was sat on the white chair by the pool and Steve came and sat next to me pulling my head into his chest.

"What's wrong baby?"
"I don't like being underwater it scares the hell out of me."

"Shit, I'm sorry y/n I didn't know."
"No it's fine...it's pathetic."

"No it's not it's my fault for not knowing."

Steve stood up so I stood up with him placing my lips onto his and then pushing him back into the pool.

"Asshole!"
"Love you too."