"Ill do anything for you."

Steve and Jonathon Byers has gotten into another fight but this time it was over Nancy, Steve called her a slut and then started talking shit about Jonathon family including will after he had just died so never thought I would say this but Steve d...

Steve and Jonathon Byers has gotten into another fight but this time it was over Nancy, Steve called her a slut and then started talking shit about Jonathon family including will after he had just died so never thought I would say this but Steve deserved this one.

I was sat on his kitchen counter cleaning his cuts and telling him how much of a stupid idea it was but he wasn't paying attention.

"Steve all I'm saying is that you shouldn't of said that shit to Jonathon."
"And I'm saying I don't ive a fuck."

I rolled my eyes while finishing up with his face before heading towards his front door to leave but Steve stopped me before I left.

"Where are you going?"
"If your going to be a dick about the whole situation then I'm leaving."

"I'll say sorry and everything just don't leave me."
"Fine."

We walked through to his kitchen and he sat me back up on the counter top kissing my lips. My hands were in his hair and he had his arms wrapped around my waist and my legs were wrapped around his chest.

"I'll do anything for you."
"I'll do anything for you to Steve."