Steve and eddie 2

The next day me and Steve went to go and see Eddie so we headed out to woods near skull rock to see eddies drinking beer as he normally does.

"Eddie, brought you some food."
"Thanks man."

We all spoke for ages and I felt cmftable around them both, eddie told me what happened with Chrissy and why everyone thinks that he killed her but I knew deep down that he didn't it was just hard believing it.

"So y/n how was the night with king Steve?"
"It was good actually."
"I bet it was."
"Oh shutup!"

Eddie jokes around with me before showing me all of his tattoos, I showed him and Steve mine and they all started staring at me because I was known as the quiet girl so they didn't expect me to have any tattoos.

"That's a nice tat sweetie."

Eddie said which made my smile fair a little bit but I just sat down with them both until we heard people taking. Eddie hid behind skull rock but the people were only Dustin, Lucas and max so he came out of hiding.

"Why is y/n here?"
"She's with me."

Steve said putting one of his arms around my shoulders.

"Does she know...
"Yes I know."
"Max keeps having visions and she started levitating the other day."

I gave max a small smile becaus wme and her older brother billy used to be close before he died in the mall, I knew max had never recovered from that night because she distanced herself away from everyone and stopped tlaking.

"It's good to see you max."

She just smiled at me.

As it started getting darker we all left Eddie in the woods so we all went home, Steve drive all the kids home and then it was just me and him
In the car.

"You want to stay at mine again?"
"Sure."
"Sweet."

Steve started playing his music which was pretty shit so I laughed to myself until Steve looked at me.

"What?"
"Your music is shit."
"You think?"
"Yes."

We both laughed until we pulled up to his driveway. Once again no one was home so we walked straight to the kitchen and Steve made us some eggs. He didn't look at me while I was eating which I appreciated but once we were done I gave him a hug.

"Thank you Steve."
"For What?"
"Not giving up on me."
"Don't worry about it."

I pulled away from our hug and helped Steve with the dishes and then made a drink of water when I felt Steve place his arms around my waist from behind me. I turned around to look at him giving him a kiss.

"Y/n...
"Sorry."
"No, no. I was going to say i love you."

A massive smile grew on my face as Steve said those words to me.

"I love you too Steve."

He pulled me closer to him by my waist and slammed his soft lips onto mine.