At least I still have you by my side

First edit: 04/06/22
Recent edit: 18/12/22

Y/N's POV

"Found it!" Eddie shouts as we both walk out of his room, "Peaceful bliss, just moments away" He says smiling at me and I just shake my head.

We look back at the living room and see Chrissy just standing still, her eyes rolled back, we look at each other worried before looking back at her.

"Chrissy?" I say slowly walking towards her.

"Chrissy," Eddie says waving his hand in front of her, "Hello?" He asks moving closer to her, "Chrissy" He says jumping in front of her as if trying to scare her.

"Chrissy!" I say louder.

"Hey, Chrissy, wake up," Eddie says.

"Hey, hello?" I say moving my hand in front of her face.

"Chrissy, hello?" Eddie says snapping his fingers, "Hey Chrissy"

The lights start flickering around the house, and I look around worried, knowing full well that the last time I saw lights flickering like this was because of the Mind Flayer, but there is no way it could be something from the upside-down surely? After all, the Mind-Flayer was killed, and the portal was shut.

"Time to wake up, hello? Can you hear me?" Eddie shouts shaking Chrissy.
"Come on wake up, Chrissy!" I shout worried.
"Chrissy wake up"
"Chrissy!"
"What's wrong with her?!" Eddie shouts at me.
"I don't know!" I shout back at him.

"I don't like this, Chrissy! Wake up!" Eddie shouts gently hitting her shoulder.

"Get some water! Get some water!" I shout at Eddie and he runs to the sink almost falling.

"Chrissy! Chrissy! Chrissy!" I shout gently slapping her cheek.

Eddie comes back with the glass of water and throws it at her, but it doesn't work.

"Chrissy! Wake up now Chrissy!" He shouts.

"Chrissy!"I shout shaking her harder.

"What..umm...Y/n?" Eddie says, I turn to look at him, and down at what he is staring at just to see Chrissy floating above the ground.

I stand there looking at her shocked, "What the hell" I mutter as I see her float higher up.

Eddie pulls me away from her holding my hand as we both just stand there unsure of what to do.

Next thing we know Chrissy's body is basically thrown against the ceiling.

"Oh my god!" I yelled out.

"Jesus Christ!" Eddie shouts, quickly pulling us back.

He trips on something making both of us fall down. Chrissy's bones then start to snap, first her arms, then her legs, and then her jaw.

"What the fuck's happening!" I scream holding onto Eddie's arm as tears roll down my cheeks.

Blood then starts coming out of her eyes as her body starts shaking. Eddie and I start screaming as we watch her eyes disappear, her body then falls and lays there lifeless.

"No," I say looking at Chrissy's dead body.

"We have to get out of here," Eddie says standing up and pulling me up as well.

"But we can't leave her like this," I tell him, my eyes never looking away.

"We have to go!" He shouts still holding my hand as he opens the door and rushes out of the house dragging me with him. We get in his car, and Eddie starts driving away.