Chapter 1

SUNOO'S POV

Sunoo wakes up. He looks at his alarm, 7 o'clock. He looks at the ceiling, he doesn't want to go to school, as usual. He pushes his blanket away. He rolls his eyes and picks up his phone. As a ritual, he looks at the spotted page of his school on the internet.

0156
Some people in this school are on a website named DDD sex cam. I know your little secret ;).

DDD sex cam is a famous website where a lot of people are doing sex cam and sex call. Sunoo is not surprised to see that some people from his school are doing these type of things on this website. It is easy to use, and you can create an account  without any age verification, so it's very easy for anyone to make money here.

Sunoo smirks and texts Jungwon.

<Sunoo>: Have you seen the last spotted post?

<Jungwon>: YES!!!! Do you think it is about some people that we know?

<Sunoo>: Probably! You know, our school isn't this huge. Anyways, come pick me up in fifteen minutes.

<Jungwon>: For real... You are not ready yet? What are you doing?

<Sunoo>: I just woke up! See ya.

Sunoo closes his phone, and gets ready for school. He dressed up in his uniform, and goes downstairs.

— Goodbye mom have a nice day.

Sunoo's mom kisses his forehead and responds:

— Have a nice day too Sunoo.

Sunoo smiles and puts his shoes on. When he is ready, he goes outside. Jungwon is already in the driveway, checking his phone. Jungwon sighs when he finally saw Sunoo getting out of his house. Jungwon closes his phone and unlocks the door. Sunoo takes the seat next to him. Jungwon says:

— Do you remember that we had homework to do for today?

— Argh no I forgot! For maths, right? Sunoo asks while he rolls his eyes.

— Yep.

— Well, I'll ask Sunghoon's friend to do mine, he is too sweet to say no, Sunoo says with a brat smile.

— You can't just ask people all the time to do your homework! You need to do some by yourself.

— Awww Jungwon, he grabs Jungwon's cheeks, you know that I'll pay him for that! I'm not a monster after all!

Jungwon frowns and takes off Sunoo's hands from his face. Jungwon wipes his face with his hands as if something disgusting touched him, a small smile on his plastered on his lips. Then, Jungwon drives to their school.

Most of the time, their school is nice, but sometimes it would be just full of drama. Every day, the spotted page has a lot of new posts, and Sunoo and Jungwon like this page.

A lot.

When they are hanging out with their friends, they spent most of their time on it. And sometimes, when they learn tea about some people, they publish some posts. Just like in gossip girl you know?

When they finally arrived at school, Minho and Sunghoon are sitting on a low wall in front of the school. This place is their place, it's their safe spot. Nobody can spend lunch break there, their group are always eating on it. And if someone dared to approach or tried to sit with them, they'd go back from where they're from very fast.

Sunghoon looks at his two friends and says:

— Hey guys have you seen the post this morning? 'Kinda crunchy.