Chapter 11

MINHO'S POV

Minho feels like something wrong happened; it's been a while that J. One hasn't texted him for a while. He is already on DDD, so he just sent him a message.

<HoMin_Lee69>: Hey, it's been a while. Are you okay? Are you free soon to do something together?

<J.One>: Hey! Sorry, a few things happened in my life during the week! But I'm free tomorrow if you are too.

<HoMin_Lee69>: I would be happy to talk to you tomorrow. It would be perfect for me if you were free at 7pm.

<J.One>: Perfect! I'm gonna do a video live just before if you are interested in watching it before our private video call.

<HoMin_Lee69>: I'll be there if I don't have a lot of homework.

<J.One>: Nice! See you soon, Mister Lee.

Minho smiles like an idiot in front of the screen. He is falling for Jisung, and he likes it a lot, actually. He thought it was a bad idea, but at least it was good.

SUNOO'S POV

On the low wall, Jungwon, Minho, and Sunoo are sitting. Sunoo says:

—Where is Sunghoon?

—He texted me he would be late today, Minho says without looking at him.

—Are you sure he will be late or is he with Jake again?

—I don't know? Why should I care about the people he is chilling with? I don't mind. He could be with a slut if he wanted to. Why is this as much important for you?

—Because... huh... I don't know, Sunoo says.

He looks at the ground, and Jungwon says:

—Honestly, you should calm down with Sunghoon.
You know he will just leave you one day because you are controlling him all the time.

—I'm not controlling him! I just want to know where he is? And who is he chilling with!

—It's controlled, Minho says while he looks at him.

Sunoo jumps off the low wall and goes inside the school. When he arrived at the toilet, he just started to cry. He is so lost. Does he love Sunghoon or Ni-Ki, or none of them? He didn't know; he just needed to cry.

When he gets off the toilet, Riki is watching his hands. He and Sunoo have eye contact. Riki gives him a tissue. Sunoo says:

—Thanks, actually.

Riki smiles softly and says:

—You are welcome.

Sunoo rolls his eyes when Riki leaves the toilet. Why is he friendly with him right now. He just decided to answer Sunghoon about the text he sent yesterday.

<Sunoo>: Yeah... we could see each other after school if you are free.

<Sunghoon>: Yes I am. See you at the low wall

JAKE'S POV

Sunghoon and Jake just decided to eat at Jake's place during lunchtime. Jake and Sunghoon shyly sit in front of each other like two strangers. Jake says:

—Do you want strawberries milk? I just bought some yesterday.

—Yes, of course.

Jake smiles, and he goes to the kitchen. He says while he is serving the milk: