Chapter 8

JAY'S POV

Jay's alarm rings in his whole room. He rubs his eyes and grabs his phone. Jay looks at the post he just received on the spotted page. He can't believe someone he knows just sends things like this again. He deletes the message. He needs to talk to him, but he doesn't know how. To tell him that he can't do it. At the same time, he doesn't want to reveal that he is the one behind the spotted page. He just received a message.

<Jungwon>: Hey. I'm not sure it's a good idea if we see each other. Imagine if someone posted it on the spotted page.

<Jay>: Trust me, it will never happen.

<Jungwon>: We could just see each other at the music store if you want to.

<Jay>: Are you scared?

<Jungwon>: NEVER! It's okay.

<Jay>: Fine, have a nice day, by the way.

<Jungwon>: You too!

Jay decided to text in the group chat to see if some people were free tonight to do something.

<Jay>: Hey, is anyone free after school?

<Jisung>: Me, I guess! I'm not working.

<Jeongin>: I'm working, sorry.

<Chan>: I'm busy with school; I have a lot of homework to do.

<Riki>: I could be there!

<Jay>: Oh yeah! We could go to Mcdonald's; I don't know.

<Jisung>: Free WiFi!

<Riki>: Ahahahah it's fine for me.

<Jay>: Nice!!!

Jay closes his phone, and he gets ready for school.

JAKE'S POV

Heeseung is not there today. Jake is eating alone in the library. He is rewriting notes with a Lo-Fi beat in his ears. Sometimes he raises his head to see who's around. He sees the door open.

He sees Sunghoon walking to his table. He had a sandwich in his hand and an orange juice. He sits next to Jake, and he says:

—I heard that Heeseung was not there today, so I just came to eat with you.

—Oh... thank you. But you can stay with your friends if you want to. I was writing notes.

Jake wishes Sunghoon to stay with him even if he says he could stay with his friends. Sunghoon says:

—You should think less about school! Take a break.

Sunghoon gives him the sandwiches, and they look at each other with sparkles in their eyes. Jake says:

—Thank you, it's kind to spend lunchtime with me.

—No problem that's what friends are doing.

Jake smiles as he bites into the sandwich. He smiles at Sunghoon. He is so happy to be with him.

SUNOO'S POV

<Sunoo>: Seriously, Sunghoon, are you trying to cheat on our friend group? Like we felt betrayed when you decided to eat with Jake. It's ridiculous.

<Sunghoon>: You are a psycho, Sunoo. Jake is my friend too. You are texting with your boy also, and I don't feel betrayed, so you can feel okay with the fact that I have other friends around our friend group.