Chapter 10

JUNGWON'S POV

Jungwon and Sunoo are sitting in the cafeteria. Jungwon says:

—Have you seen Sunghoon and Minho?

—No, Sunoo says with a soft voice.

—What's wrong, Jungwon says while he frowns.

—I had a fight with Sunghoon... I was jealous because Sunghoon ate with Jake and I felt so betrayed because I wanted him to eat with us, and he said I was crazy. I think he is still mad at me. I don't know what to do.

—Why are you jealous? I mean, it's okay if he has other friends; he can eat with Jake.

—Huh... okay... I think I have feelings for Sunghoon... but I'm not sure. Sometimes I just feel like I want us to be more than friends. But I'm not sure about anything right now I'm a bit lost.

—Wait a minute, you think you have feelings for Sunghoon?!

—I just need to shut the fuck up the next time.

—No, no, I'm just kinda surprised. Oh, by the way, what's happened with Ni-Ki? Are you guys still texting?

—Oh huh no, Sunoo says while he looks away.

—Oh, that's sad. I thought that you would find out who he is.

—Yeah, but I'm never gonna know who he is; I think I bothered him, Sunoo says while he bites his checks.

—Oh... okay then.

Jungwon goes back to his phone and just ignores Sunoo.

JEONGIN'S POV

Jeongin sends a text in the group chat. He feels like it's been a while since people haven't hung out together.

<Jeongin>: Hey guys! Are you all working tonight? It could be nice if we did something together!

<Chan>: Yeah, we could! It would be nice.

<Jay>: Honestly, I'm not down to chill today.

<Jisung>: I'm not free. Some people are really two-faced here.

<Riki>: Oh well, I don't know if I can.

<Jeongin>:... huh, okay. What do you mean, @Jisung?

<Jisung>: Nothing. I'm really not down to chill.

Jeongin receives another message.

<Chan>: Hey... I missed up with the gang... I have something to tell you; I'm the one behind the spotted page. So I'm the one who leaked Ni-Ki's phone number and everything. So now I think everybody knows that I'm a piece of shit.

<Jeongin>: What??? Why have you done that? It's stupid?! I thought Riki was your friend.

<Chan>: Well, it's a long story short, but I wanted Jungwon to be my little boy before, so I tried to impress him with my skill on the spotted page because he really likes to read what's on the spotted page. And I just realized that the owner of the spotted page is Jay, so now everybody knows I'm a piece of shit. God... I'm dumb.

<Jeongin>: Oh, I see you wanted someone else than me. It's OK then you should go with him, he is probably much better than me, you're right.

<Chan>: I'm no longer interested in Jungwon!!!!! It was in the past; I got used to posting on the spotted page, and I actually like it. I'm sorry, Jeongin.

Jeongin started to cry. He feels his face becoming hot. He feels the tears rolling down his face. Why does he fall for this type of guy? He throws his phone away, and the sound of it falling on the floor makes him feel angrier. He doesn't want to talk to anyone.