Chapter 9

JISUNG'S POV

After Jay's revelation last night, Jisung decided to text the one who posted everything about them.

<Jisung>: Hi. I know that you are the one who tried to shitpost about us. I really thought we were a friend. Since I started talking to you at school and everything, I thought you were a good person. At first, you were kind, cared about our feelings, and did it like a real dad would. I was really disappointed and frustrated to learn that you were the one behind everything. Why do you want to expose us on the school's spotted page? It's actually super mean and disrespectful. I thought we were close enough, but I lost your confidence. I'm super sad, honestly. I need to think about our friendship. I'm not sure I want to continue with you as a friend. Maybe we were better when we were strangers.

<Chan>: Hi. I just want to know how you learned about that. I didn't want to shitpost about you all; I just need to up my ego. At first, I wanted someone's attention, but now I just feel like an asshole. I know it's bad to write this thing on a spotted page, but I felt better after that. I understand if you don't want us to talk anymore but be ready for the consequences. I just want you to know that it was not against you personally, but I just wanted someone to be interested in me, and this person is looking at the spotted page more often. Well, think about it, but think about it twice.

<Jisung>: I don't really care about why you did it; it's enough for me to understand that you are such a lousy friend. I know you did it to impress someone; honestly, it's all about you, but you put Riki and me in those posts. We didn't say yes to that. By the way, what do you mean by consequences? We could act like strangers and just don't talk anymore.

<Chan>: One day, you'll understand. I just need to know who told you that.

<Jisung>: The owner of the spotted page. This is all you need to know.

SUNOO'S POV

Sunoo is on his phone, waiting for Ni-ki to text him.

<Sunoo>: Hey... I miss you...

<Ni-Ki>: I'm busy right now... I have a lot of things to do.

<Sunoo>: I want to meet you...

<Ni-Ki>: You already meet me. I know you would stop talking to me if you knew who I am. I'm not the one you think.

<Sunoo>: What do you mean... I really want to meet you. We can meet at my place...

<Ni-Ki>: huh... I'm not sure. We can meet on DDD if you want, but that's it.

<Sunoo>: Why are you working on this site, by the way? You could work in a Mcdonald's like everybody of our age...

<Ni-Ki>: Because I made a lot of money. It's an effortless job for me.

<Sunoo>: I saw you working... you seem so confident when you are working.

<Ni-Ki>: Ahah, thanks. When did you see me working?! You came last night?

<Sunoo>: Last night. Hey...by the way... can I know your real name...?

<Ni-Ki>: You already have a lot of hints... I can tell you that we are together in at least one class.