Chapter 3

JUNGWON'S POV

0157

I have more information about those people from school on DDD sex cam. One of them is 1 555-0155. Youre welcome.

—Oh my god! Do you think its real? Jungwon asks Sunoo.

—Well, nobody would leak a fake phone number, don't you think?

—Yeah, that's true. Or maybe it is a phone number he would use for sexual services only?

—Well, this information is public now. Trust me; whatever this phone number is used for, it would ruin this persons life, Sunoo says softly.

—Promoting sexual services at nineteen years old is stupid. It would destroy them for the rest of their life, don't you think? Jungwon asks.

—People from our school are trash and so freaking weird. They don't know how to breathe; do you think they would think about their future?

—Yeah, you're right, Jungwon says.

MINHO'S POV

Minho gets out of his room. His mother is on the couch watching a series. Minho says:

—You haven't told me you would end your shift earlier.

—Why would I tell you? I never tell you about it, and you usually don't care. What's happened?

—Huh, no- nothing, I was just surprised to see you here, Minho says while he blushes and looks away.

—Are you okay, his mother asks while squinching her eyes.

-Yes, yes, Minho says with a bright smile.

Minho goes back to his room and closes the door. He sighs. He receives another email saying that he accepts to pay for J.One's services.

When Minho realizes he is gay, he never talks about it to anyone. Instead, he looks for a website where he could anonymously receive sexual services.

When he reads about DDD sex cam, he decides to look at peoples lives on the site. He fell in love with J.One's profiles. He starts by watching some lives when he has free time, and he finally asks J.Ones services two or three times a week.

He feels guilty about it, but at the same time, he really likes it.

RIKI'S POV

Riki receives three calls from Jeongin during his video live on DDD sex cam. He says to his viewers:

—I'll be back soon, give me one minute.

Riki paused his video live and closed the microphone. He calls back Jeongin. He waits, and Jeongin answers quickly. Jeongin says with a panicking voice:

—Yo, your phone number has leaked on the spotted page.

Riki's heart is racing. His hands are getting wet; he starts to breathe faster. He tries to swallow, but he can't. He looks around him; he feels like he is losing control. Riki answers:

—What. The. Fuck. What am I supposed to do? Who the fuck leaked my fucking phone number? The heck, Riki screams through the phone.

Riki walks around his room and says, no, no, no, no .

Jeongin says:

—Change your phone number as soon as possible. Probably many people will text or call you if you don't change it.

—I wish I could, but I can't go to change it; I need money way more than my phone number. Also, I have a lot of appointments with my client every evening. I can't just cancel them.