Countdown starts

This book contains sensitive topics which include but don't limit themselves to: depression or death. Don't proceede if you're not comfortable with these topics.

TW:
Depression
Trauma
(It's not all too grave, but better safe than sorry)

POV thoughts

------------------------------

"Fuck", a certain blond boy thought out loud, as he looked at the floating screen in front of him. "So, I'll never be an adult, huh."

That day an event took place in the entirety of the Dream SMP server. Every Player was going to see if they would die in the next year or not. If they would, then they get to see when they would lose their next life. If you have 3 lives left, you'll see your first death date, if it's your last, then it is the date of your trip to limbo. How you die wouldn't be shown. That's what the server announced 2 weeks ago.

3 days

The 17-year-old named Tommy was in limbo before for a couple of months and he hated it there. Later he was revived by a certain self-proclaimed god. He hated the living world as well. The once happy memories he made there were just a reminder of the cruelty of trust and emotions. Only Shroud, the spider he considered his son, mattered to him.

So...

...did he look forward to death?

No.

...did he fear death?

No.

...would he rather be dead than alive?

Yes, if it weren't for his son, that was on a trip with his spider companions.

Guess I'll spend the rest of my days with someone. Shroud isn't here... that sucks, he won't come back for the next 5 days. Maybe Tubbo? Yeah, let's ask him.

With that, Tommy made his way to Snowchester, the place Tubbo's family lives. He didn't like the cold. It always reminded him of exile, the time when no one cared for him. The time when he had to sleep in a cold tent. The time when his life took a huge turn.

He stood in front of his (best?)friend's house and rang the bell. A very upset Tubbo opened the door with a very sad looking Ranboo standing behind him with a confused Micheal in his hand. Is everything ok?

"Hey, Tubbs, Ranboob, and little Pigman!", the blond smiled at his friends. "Hello, Tommy. Don't call me that and what brings you here?", Ranboo asked. Tubbo opened his mouth to speak, but didn't. He started sobbing instead. "Oh god Tubbo, are you alright?", Tommy asked, but knew it had something to do with that days event.

"No,...I mean yes, I mean..." the ram hybrid started crying even more. "Would you like to come in, I'd explain", the enderman hybrid offered and opened the door wider in a welcoming matter.

"Sure, but you better tell me the truth!" Lies always hurt Tommy more than the truth. He got very cautious about this matter. I mean, Sam lied to him and broke his promise. The result was his 3rd death.

Ranboo nodded. After settling down the enderman spoke. "I don't have much time anymore. I'll die in 3 days." Tubbo held Ranboo closer and cried in his shirt. Tommy looked at the couple with a concerned look. But showing affection always brought him pain, so he quickly put on an act. "It'll be alright Ranboo. Limbo isn't that lonely. It will be rather nice, since-", Tommy wanted to continue and tell about the thing he found out this morning, not considering the consiquences.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY! RANBOO WILL LEAVE US! ARE YOU THAT INSENSITIVE?! JUST GO AWAY!", Tubbo snapped at the blond. Great "I-" "OUT! DON'T TEST ME!!", the ram was now standing and pointing at the door. Tommy sighed. He wouldn't have given up there, but he wasn't in the mood. "I'll be on my way, bye. See you soon.", Tommy said as he looked at Ranboo, who had a worried expression. "You can still come tomorrow. We are holding a farewell party." The blond smiled one last time and left.

Well, I guess I won't be able to face Tubbo for a while. He needs to cool off. Kind of sad. I only have little time left as well.

Where am I going to go now? I only have 3 days.

I could go to Wilbur, Techno and Phil. My family is a better option anyway (maybe). They are (/might be) Family after all. (They are, right?)

Tommy made his way to his almost(...) broken family. They also lived in a snowy biom.

These people have weird taste.

After arriving, he knocked on the door and heard footsteps approach. A tall figure opened the door.

"Hey, Technoblade!" Tommy greeted his older brother. "Hello, Tommy. What do you need? I am busy right now." The pig hybrid said in his monotone voice. "Oh, never mind then. Do Phil or Wil have time to hang out?", Tommy would've never thought, he would ask that question in his life ever again. "They are out for the day. They'll be back by Ranboo's farewell party. You'll come as well, right?"

Word spread quickly, I guess. It is noon by now anyway, so no surprises. The blond looked away, avoiding his brother's eyes, and fidgeted with his fingers.

"I'm not sure about it. I pissed Tubbo off today. I got an invitation, but..."

"You should come. Everyone will. Well, except for the homeless Teletubby.", the pinkette interrupted his brother. The blond looked at the man infront of him deep in the eyes. He was surprised, but Techno meant it. "Oh, Maybe I will. I-I mean, the great TommyInnit couldn't miss out on this, right?", The blond grinned.

But his mind was restless under the façade.

I should tell him. I should. He is my brother, even though he entered my life a bit late, but he still has the right! ... So why is it so fucking hard?

"Can I just stay here for a little bit? I want to hang out with someone today."

I'll do it later. No, I'm going to!

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few seconds until Techno spoke up. "Yeah, ok. Just don't disturb me during work." Techno stepped out of the way, so the blond could come in. "Thanks, Techno", Tommy said as he stepped into the warm house.

Maybe I can spend my time with Techno. Or at least today. I hope nothing goes south in the next few days.

--------------------------------

Authors note!

Hello everyone! I made this chapter a while ago and was actually ready to publish it at any time. I just wanted to focus on other stuff before uploading this failure.

I am kind of scared that I forgot any TWs, so if anyone notices please write me so I can fix it! I'm still new to this kind of stuff.

I did have fun writing this and will upload some more chapters sometime in the future. I won't discontinue this for now, but I'll see. It really depends on the audience, so you guys.

That's it for the AN, have a nice day everyone!
'Til next time!