Chapter eighteen: The second jewel

as I played his guitar I closed my eyes and imagined playing in front of a large sized audience. My song went:

What if we were out?

What if we were about?

Here's the girl.

Thrown into the world.

Here's the boy.

Thrown into life like a toy.

Oh. So thrown into this crazy life. And never knowing what to except. And always finding a surprise around every corner.

Oh. I like the spotlight. I can fall into the center of it. And be the center of attention for just the twenty four hours. How I just can't believe my good luck.

Me. Turned up side down and close to dreams.

You. Turned up side down and close to dreams.

If we lived in our dreams we would be just fine. So I say dream it up until you discover your real truth.

If we lived in our dreams we would try harder. The girl breaks the rules. The boy breaks the rules. She's a dreamer. He's a dreamer. We are all fighters. We are all lovers.

As he finished tuning his guitar we discovered the blue sapphires of water. Our hearts jumped out of our chests and we cheered like two over high spirited cheerleaders. We exhaled. We inhaled. We grabbed our guitars. And the rest of the day had turned into history.

Our song:

She was lost. He was lost. And then they realized something.

She has a chance. The world has to face that very fact.

He has fame. The world will know the real person now.

She fell hard with a crush. And then fell in love with him.

He won't turn around but the days are getting shorter.

Me and you. You and me. 

The only decision to be made. Now what?

I love you so much. And the love goes around and around.

You make the days brighter. You make bad days into good days.