Chapter thirty four: The love and the self love

As I stepped out the house I looked around at my surroundings carefully. I had six children. I knew I should have known better. I was a mother of six now. It was hard being the responsible one. The adult. The mature one. But one thing always did stick with me. And that one thing was the guitar. No matter how sore my body and my hands I was always up for a good old fashioned guitar session. I know I'm an old fashioned person but that's the way I am. Can you blame me? Some things are just underrated.

-

The first song I played:

Oh Honey I Got Luck:

Oh honey I got luck.

On goes my favorite shirt.

On goes my pleated skirt.

Oh honey. Oh baby. I know life doesn't suck.

Oh baby. Oh honey. I have such good luck.

-

Oh baby I got luck.

With my positive vibes always going above.

With my positive vibes always got love.

With my amazing vibes I just can't be shy.

With my amazing vibes so happy I could fly.

-

Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh honey. Oh honey. Doing so much exercise I'm fit.

Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh honey. Oh honey. So successful I'm already making it to the top. I'm such a hit.

Oh honey. Oh honey. Oh baby. Oh baby. I feel like a fairy.

Oh honey. Oh honey. Oh baby. Oh baby. So very.

-

Love. Love. Self love. Self love. The misses.

Love. Love. Self love. Self love. The kisses.

Happy vibes. Positive vibes. I got that talk.

Happy vibes. Positive vibes. I got that walk.

-

Dream. Dream. Fantasy. Fantasy. Stepped out as the number one valentine.

Dream. Dream. Fantasy. Fantasy. Stepped out just in time.

Fantasy. Fantasy. Dream. Dream. Just to dress. Be mine.

Fantasy. Fantasy. Dream. Dream. Just to impress. Time to sparkle and time.

-

The second song I played:

Deck Of Cards:

Honey I got a full deck of cards.

I been playing each and every card.

The times have been hard.

I just got to tell.

I just got to yell.

This sunshine-kind-of-love girl is feeling swell.

I hope things are going well.

-

Oh baby I got a full deck of cards.

I'm not trying to be mean.

But I'm about to jump into this scene.

At least I have one least cry.

And my feelings are all the way up to the sky.

-

Days sweet like berries.

Days sweet like cherries.

Weekends fun like dreams.

Weekends fun like ice creams.

-

Vibes so positive I got a cup.

Vibes so positive I got my hands up.

Vibes so real I got hopes.

Vibes so real I got ropes.

Vibes so sweet I just made it to the top.

Vibes so sweet I just made it pop.

-

Vibes so bright I'm in the city.

Vibes so bright I'm so pretty.

Vibes so sweet I'm full of honey.

Vibes so real I'm ready to make the money.

-

As I picked up my phone I just rolled my eyes. His eyes were catching my guilty feeling. I though I had sucked those in like an expert. But I guess I was wrong. He read me like an open book. Even his crazy and dangerous stares were scary to me. I closed my eyes for one hour. Then I opened my eyes in the next hours. He was right in front of me. To my shock and my surprise he was nice and easy to deal with. Clover had long and straight red hair, light skin, clove eyes, red face freckles, red nose freckles, a red mark under his left side eye, a red mark on the left side of his face, a red mark under his right side eye, a red mark on the right side of his face, red body freckles, and a skinny but tall body build. He wore a cream, dark-green, green, light-green, lime-green, and white plaid print beret, a matching green plaid shirt featuring a pair of short sleeves and a green plaid four-leaf-clover graphic, a matching green plaid kilt with pleating and double furred pom poms, a pair of green denim pants, a pair of green cotton-and-four-knit socks styled with spandex, a pair of green plaid print cotton-and-four-knit socks styled with spandex, and a pair of green and green plaid print high top sneakers with green cotton shoe laces and green plaid print cotton shoe laces. In his hands he held a welcome to the neighborhood cookies tray. I couldn't help myself. His eyes sparkled with delight and my eyes had already widened with such hunger and such an excitement. On the tray there were chocolate cookies, strawberry cookies, vanilla cookies, chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, red velvet cookies, shortbread cookies, chocolate brownies, double chocolate brownies, blonde brownies, chocolate flavored wafers, strawberry flavored wafers, vanilla flavored wafers, swirled cookies featuring chocolate flavored frosting and chocolate flavored sprinkles, swirled cookies featuring strawberry flavored frosting and strawberry flavored sprinkles, swirled cookies featuring vanilla flavored frosting and vanilla flavored sprinkles, chocolate dipped cookies, cream dipped cookies, dark chocolate dipped cookies, milk chocolate dipped cookies, white chocolate dipped cookies, blackberry jam filled tart cookies with heart-shaped styling and combination sugars, blueberry jam filled tart cookies with heart-shaped styling and combination sugars, raspberry jam filled tart cookies with heart-shaped styling and combination sugars, and strawberry jam filled tart cookies with heart-shaped styling and combination sugars. I had reached and ate so many cookies my stomach hurt. I wore my short red dress and red high heel strappy sandals. My hair was gently tied into a perfect neat but messy bun. But my fingers had some how moved on their own and soon I managed to loosen my perfectly styled hair. He didn't laugh. He didn't smile. Instead he looked me in the eyes directly. Could he sense my fear? He grabbed my face tightly with angry. I was red afterwards. I was asking for it. Thinking he was going to be nice. He left after he explained why he had grabbed me by the face. I tried laughing. I tried smiling. But on the inside I was crying. On the outside I was crying. He dried my tears and told me to calm down. He was jerky. I had good luck. I sucked everything in and laughed and smiled.