Chapter thirty two: nine dragon eggs, three islands, and triplets

On the three islands you could spot three sets of triplets. On the Red Ruby Fire Island you could three red-headed triplets. On the Blue Sapphire Water Island you could spot three blonde-headed triplets. On the Green Emerald Nature Island you could three brown-headed triplets.

-

On the Red Ruby Fire Island there was Auburna, Auburn, and Fan-Lin. Auburna had long red hair, dark, fair, and light combination skin, and clove eyes. She wore a glittering-green shirt with long sleeves and a wrap-style front, a glittering-green skirt, and a pair of glittering-green heels. Auburn had short red hair, dark, fair, and light combination skin, and blue eyes. She wore a glittering-blue shirt with short sleeves and bunching, a glittering-blue skirt with bunching and short styling, and a pair of glittering-blue heels. Fan-Lin had medium red hair, dark, fair, and light combination skin, and hazel eyes. She wore a glittering-pink shirt with long sleeves and bunching, a glittering-pink skirt with bunching and long styling, and a pair of glittering-pink heels.

-

On the Blue Sapphire Water Island you could easily spot Beth Bar, Brittney Bar, and Crystal Bar. Beth had natural blonde hair, light skin, blue eyes, and blonde dots on her forehead. She wore blue mermaid shells, a blue mermaid tail with blue bottom fins, blue top fins, and blue fish scales, a blue pearls necklace, and a blue shells necklace. Brittney had permed blonde hair, light skin, black eyes, and blonde dots on her forehead. She wore white mermaid shells, a white mermaid tail with white bottom fins, white top fins, and white fish scales, a white shells necklace, and a white pearls necklace. Crystal had textured blonde hair, light skin, and gray eyes. She wore purple mermaid shells, a purple mermaid tail with purple bottom fins, purple top fins, and purple fish scales, a purple shells necklace, and a purple pearls necklace.

-

On the Green Emerald Nature Island you had a triplet set alright. There was Candy, Carla, and Carly. Candy had braided brown hair, fair skin, brown eyes, and golden jewels on her forehead. She wore golden mermaid shells, a golden skirt, a golden mermaid tail with golden bottom fins, golden top fins, and golden fish scales, a golden jewels necklace, and long golden pleated sleeves. Carla had brushed dark brown hair, fair skin, clove eyes, and bronze jewels on her forehead. She wore bronze mermaid shells, a bronze skirt, a bronze mermaid tail with bronze bottom fins, bronze top fins, and bronze fish scales, a bronze jewels necklace, and long bronze pleated sleeves. Carly had twisty light brown hair, fair skin, Hazel eyes, and silvery jewels on her headband. She wore silvery mermaid shells, a silvery skirt, a silvery mermaid tail with silvery bottom fins, silvery top fins, and silvery fish scales, a silvery jewels necklace, and long silvery pleated sleeves.

-

Near by stood three more triplets. One was Fana and the other was Tana. Fana had cut black hair, dark skin, blue eyes, a blue-and-white striped shirt without straps, a blue-and-white striped skirt, a pair of blue-and-white striped pants, and a pair of blue-and-white striped slippers. Tana had sparkling black hair, dark skin, gray eyes, a pink-and-white striped tank without straps, a pink-and-white striped skirt, a pair of pink-and-white striped pants, and a pair of pink-and-white striped slippers. The last one was Ana. Ana had wavy black hair, dark skin, and hazel eyes. She wore a colorful-printed tank without straps, a colorful-printed skirt, a pair of colorful-printed pants, and a pair of colorful-printed slippers. They lived in the water.

-

As we flew in the villians tried stopping us but they had really failed. We rescued the dragon eggs and without warning they hatched. The islands, the water, the Magical Talking Dragons World, and the Humans World begin to shake. All of our worlds broke and came apart. With the dragons free from their eggs and the broken dragon eggs in the right order the worlds begin to glow brightly with the biggest most hopeful light. A black sky and then within a few seconds the order was properly and permanently restored. I flew on Silver Spear Dragon's back with my boyfriend-and-husband and five children. The confetti rained down and the magic spread.