Chapter thirty seven: The walk into the dark woods

My hair had looked really amazing. I had finally managed to braid it and twist it into an extra stylish and extra trendy bun. With my brightest-blue compact-sized vanity in my hand I got an actual chance to check out my own perfect hair. I had knew my blue eye shadow, red lipstick, and black mascara looked so amazing and so pretty. I blew a kiss into my vanity before closing it. Blew a few more kisses into the air. I hurried to open up my package of bubblegum. Before the next time happened I was blowing the world's biggest bubble. It popped before I had managed to make to the next busy street. My outfit said cute but my attitude said tough. I wore a blue covering leather-and-netted glove, a blue fingerless leather-and-netted glove, a red covering leather-and-netted glove, a red fingerless leather-and-netted glove, a red ruby bracelets pair, a blue sapphire bracelets pair, a blue bracelets pair, a red bracelets pair, a red ruby necklace, a blue sapphire necklace, a blue necklace, a red necklace, a black leather jacket with a blue half and a red half, a black knotted-front camisole tank top, a blue knotted-front camisole tank top, a red knotted-front camisole tank top, black denim shorts with tore holes and pockets, blue denim shorts with tore holes and pockets, red denim shorts with tore holes and pockets, black netted-and-solid leggings, blue netted-and-solid leggings, red netted-and-solid leggings, black cotton socks, blue cotton socks, red cotton socks, and a pair of black, blue, and red sneakers with black shoe laces, blue shoe laces, and red shoe laces. With me I carried a black painted wood stick, a blue painted wood stick, a red painted wood stick, a black painted wood ninja star, a blue painted wood ninja star, a red painted wood ninja star, a black glow-in-the-dark light-up laser, a blue glow-in-the-dark light-up laser, and a red glow-in-the-dark light-up laser. In my backpack I hid the black invisible crystal ball, red fire crystal ball, and blue water crystal ball. I had whistled like I was a hard working maid. My whistles went high to low. High whistles meant I was safe. Low whistles meant I was unsafe. 

-

I discovered the next door's neighbor brick wall. I had carefully started to climb the entire wall to the top of the world's tallest building. Soon I made it. Now what?

-

To my total disguise I had physical contact with this guy already. When I looked up he was already clapping for me like some kind of uneducated person. He laughed. He smiled. And the entire act was just creepy and way too much. The suit of black and purple was outdated but he thought he looked good enough. While good enough to impress me and permanently steal my heart. No. No way. Never. Never going to happen. The face was scary for two reasons only. He is always himself and he's dark on the inside and on the outside. Help me. I couldn't get that image out of my head. No matter how hard I had tried to. White painted face with two purple eye lids, a purple nose, a purple mouth, and a purple clown nose. What had I gotten myself into? That would definitely be answered. He walked into the light. And then I walked into the light. And went the first move he took my hand. But I knew it was a jerky and uneducated like me already move. A trick. I slashed him down and kicked him down. He jumped back up but time won. Wall bash.