Chapter thirty three: The last and tenth dragon

The last and tenth dragon egg had finally hatched. Best of all the order of the seas were permanently and properly restored. I looked down at my big nine months pregnant stomach. Today our sixth child would arrive. As soon as I walked down the Rock and stone covered path my water had already broken.

-

The natural delivery was long and painful but worth it. When he finally arrived he was definitely a crawler, a kicker, and definitely just like his father. Michael JoJo Patrick-Lynn had long and curly dark brown hair, light skin, brown eyes, dark brown face freckles, dark brown nose freckles, a dark brown mark under his left side eye, a dark brown mark on the left side of his face, a dark brown mark under his right side eye, a dark brown mark on the right side of his face, dark brown body freckles, and a skinny body build. He wore a navy-blue and powdered-blue striped hat, a navy-blue and powdered-blue striped diaper, a navy-blue blanket, and a powdered-blue blanket. His white hospital bracelet read his first name, his middle name, his last name, his initials, his birthday, the name of the hospital, the name of his father, the name of his mother, his family members, and important medical information.

-

I turned on the radio. And to the very best of my luck this song played.

I Love You:

I love you when you are fighting.

I Iove you when you are losing.

I love you when you are protecting.

I love you when you are winning.

I love you because I love you.

-

I believe you walked into my life for a reason.

My love for you doesn't change despite the season.

You have such strength when there is change.

You have such strength when the moment has to rearrange.

-

I like you when you are talking.

I like you when you are walking.

I like you when you are telling.

I like you when you are even yelling.

-

I treasure you when you dance.

I treasure you when you take a chance.

I treasure you when you could.

I treasure you when you should.

I treasure you when you would.

-

The nurse came in with my hospital lunch finally. The male nurse had walked in right behind her. She had long and straight light blonde hair, light skin, blue eyes, and a skinny body build. She wore a white nurse's hat with a red plus sign and four red stripes, a white dress with a red plus sign and four red stripes, and a pair of white flats with red plus signs and red stripes. He wore a powdered-blue scrub shirt, a pair of powdered-blue pants, a pair of powdered-blue cotton socks, and a pair of powdered-blue shoes. They served me my lunch. My sandwich consisted of wheat bread, beef lunch meat, chicken breast lunch meat, ham lunch meat, turkey lunch meat, lettuce, tomato slices, pickles, cheddar cheese, mild cheddar cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, Colby jack cheese, pepper jack cheese, provolone cheese, honey mustard, mustard, and mayonnaise. On the side I had yellow pineapple flavored Jell-O with pineapple chunks, pineapple slices, and pineapple slices. My berry harvest fruit cup was a clear see-through plastic snap on lid, a clear see-through plastic cup, fresh grown blackberries, fresh grown blueberries, fresh grown raspberries, fresh gown strawberries, green apple slices, red apple slices, yellow apple slices, peach slices, orange slices, pear halves, pineapple chunks, pineapple slices, mango slices, and papaya slices. The two nurses also served my juice. I know. I was a bit rude at first but hospital food services should definitely improve. As I drank my orange juice which contained calcium I Laughed and smiled.