Actual Shanaynay Epilogue - Shanaynay 4.5

The year is 1755.

..

...

"Sigh..." Said yeah but. Eating his pringles, ofc, in the afterlife.

"Shanaynayland is gone now. I miss it."

"No, it's been gone for 100 years now..."

"Yeah, I know." Said funzel.

"Say funzel, do you ever wonder how that Oracle predicted the future?"

"Yeah, it seems like she knows more than us..."-

"Probably cause she DOES know more than anyone... I wonder why."

"Yeah, same."

Jeff Bezos, king of Amazonia, walked up to them.

"Calm down. Instead of talking about what happened 100 years ago, why not buy a Super Crayons 32 Count nontoxic colors suited for elementary students and toddlers?"

"Stop advertising bro. You've taken over reality and you decide to advertise a bunch of products. Ok sure buddy."

"You, disliking our beautiful Amazon's products!! I wonder how the gatekeeper took you in!" Bezos replied angrily.

Meanwhile in another part of the afterlife...

"UGH!!! Galaxy! My hair looks ugly!!!!" said Shamaymay.

"Kinda the point, Shamaymay, we're in, ahem, hell!! Where bad things happen!" replied Galaxy.

"How come you don't die... you're not even bowing down to me?" Shamaymay questioned.

"We're not in Shanaynayland anymore."

"Yes we are!!" Shamaymay was, well, still dumber then the dumbest log in the universe. Any type of logs, like minecraft crash logs or minecraft oak logs. Or regular logs, it's your choice. Pretty much all logs in reality.

"It's more like a recreation of Shanaynayland." Galaxy replied while eating a bucket of chicken from OFC. Ohio Fried Chicken. Owned by Sir Jake Paul. It just appeared in his hand all of a sudden and he went with the flow.

"And it looks like our 30 minute break of no burning is over. Come on to the lava pool everyone guys."

"Wait!" Jel replies to Galaxy.

"I'd like to say that I'm sorry Galaxy. Like, sorry for stabbing you. Because I didn't know it would lead to all this. And also that to just stab you because I was jealous of you in sword fighting class.

That stuff was years ago anyways. And I've gotten over it." Jel says.

"Well, I guess I accept your apology. We are gonna stay here for the rest of eternity. Last time I talked to you was 5 years, no, 6. Every year is like a millisecond to me. At this point." Galaxy was still eating his OFC bucket of chicken. And a soda appeared too. seems like OFC was doing some heavy advertising down in the depths. By just spawning random food. He sipped on the soda, it tasted like pickles, for some reason.

They got into the lava pool. It hurt really bad, at least the first time of being in hell it hurt really bad. But now it barely hurt at all. Because they experienced it so much times.

"I've been here for so long. I tricked my brain into thinking that this pain of burning is good. That it tastes like the sweet cane sugar delights they made in the kingdom all those years ago." Galaxy continued.

"When you're gonna be in the afterlife for the rest of eternity anything can happen tbh." Jel replies.

"Well Google took over Hell while Amazon took over Heaven. It's not as painful as before, it's not in Google's interest to make this place painful." Galaxy responds

"Yeah, Galaxy, I know." he says stretching his arms. " It's better then when THAT guy ruled over. Still terrible, though."

"Yeah. Yeahh..... but......" Galaxy blacked out.

..

...

The year is 2000.

"Jel... Jel... I don't know if I can take being in this horrid place any longer." Galaxy said in a desperate voice.

"But, I gotta stay here..."

"Yeah Galaxy, I know."

"I wanna get out of here too. But, whatever. It's not gonna get any better, it really isn't."

"Well, hopefully, Galaxy," he raised his glass in the air "we can toast to a new era of living!"

"yeah!" They both toasted their glasses (of SODA.) in the air.

Yeah anyways bye now.