Chapter 2

3rd POV

"His name was Izuka.which is weird, I know. Izuka and Izuku were close....he was in a similar army actually....he lost his life in battle. Izuka and Izuku had a huge argument before he left for the war. It's why he's the way he is now...he didn't show it today but he knows when someone is talking about him, he has anger issues....like Izuka.he refused to eat for a good month after we received the news of his bravery.....as much as I didn't like him before, he and I grew right as he was sent to war." Shinso sighed. As the general and the others were listening, they felt the need to protect this family.

The general, however, knew that name. That was his MATE. 'But, according to him, these guys seem like they miss him....I'll have to talk with him about this.' He thought to himself. "Izuku..he....he blames himself.....he said that he hated Izuka with his whole being....I heard it and saw guilt flash through his eyes right after. By the time he wanted to apologize, it was too late....he was out the door and out of sight. The news of his death broke him more..." Tomura said as the boys' fathers came back. "General Isen?" Hisashi asked as Stain went over to his two sons. "I am so sorry for your lost, Hisashi. I may have only met him briefly in the war but, he was a good soldier during the war." Isen said as Hisashi smiled sadly.

"I appreciate that." Hisashi said. "That's why Izuku isn't out here?" Stain asked as the other two nodded. "Ah...he still blames himself, huh??" This caught the generals attention. "Why does he ever blame himself?" Isen asked. "The argument I mentioned.....it was the last one they ever had...." Tomura said as Isen widened his eyes. 'IZUKA! YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!' Isen said, hearing his mate yelp a bit. 'I DIDN'T EAT YOUR LAST ONIGIRI, I SWEAR!' He replied. 'GET IN THE MINDSCAPE!' Isen said. "Please, excuse me for a while." Isen said as the others nodded, letting him sit on the swing they had.

Isen entered the mindscape and saw his mate already here. "Ahem." He growled, catching the other male by surprise since his mate usually never growls. "What happened...?" He asked. "YOU MADE YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU'RE DEAD! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG! YOUR POOR BROTHERS MISS YOU DEARLY! ESPECIALLY IZUKU! HE'S DONE NOTHING BUT BLAME HIMSELF!" Isen said, tears pricking at his eyes.

Izuka widened his eyes. He thought that by faking his death, his brothers would be happier. "Izuku said he hated me...." Izuka said. "And he regrets it! Tomura saw guilt flash through his eyes. By the time he brought himself back into the real world, you were gone. After the news of your 'death', he wouldn't eat for a month! You and him were so close! He misses you! He takes after you for gods sakes! He has anger issues! Just like you! And, also just like you, he knows when someone talks about him!" Isen said as Izuka let a few tears slip.

"You better get ready, Izuka, you're coming with me next time I am told to come here!" Isen said as he left the mindscape. Izuku was in the living room, hearing someone's footsteps. "Oh, hello. Did someone carry me in here?" He asked. Izuku just pointed to his papa who was in the kitchen, not bothering to look up from his reading. Isen followed to where he was pointing and thanked Izuku, getting a hum in return. Isen walked to the kitchen, smiling. "Sorry if I took a while, Chizome." Isen said. Stain looked at him and smiled. "No worries. I would've put you in Izuka's room but--" Stain started before he heard his son growl. "I don't give a FUCK if he's the general, I will NOT allow my brothers room be used for such things as mindscape conversations." Izuku said.

"That's why." Stain said, shivering. 'God....Jesus, Izuka, your brother has more anger issues than you....AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING!' Isen thought. "Tch. I'm going to tend our farm. Feel free to leave when you like general. Just get back before dark and before the rose herbal tea leaves go bad." Izuku said with a harsh glare. Isen gulped and nodded, saying bye to everyone and gathered his army, heading back to the palace.

Upon arriving, they went to the kitchen area. "Rose Herbal tea leaves? Aren't these super hard to find nowadays?" The head chef asked. "Well, we gathered some from the new farmers in town. They seem nice but I feel bad that they lost Izuka..then again, he isn't dead. He just thought that his family was better off without him. When you hear an Omega yell though, it's scary. I heard the youngest yell about how not allowing people using his brothers room. He wants to stay exactly as is. He wouldn't even let the general stay in the room while in mindscape. Probably yelling at Izuka." One of the men said.

"Damn right I was. You think you've seen all the anger issues that mate of mine has....pffft! Just meet his little brother! He's more terrifying by a long shot! He KNOWS when people talk about him!" Isen said as Aizawa and Hizashi entered the room. "An omega?" Aizawa asked as Isen nodded. "Yup. A terrifying one. Blames himself for his eldest brothers 'death'. Izuka isn't dead, he just that his family would be better off without him, which is stupid. After Izuka's family received news of my mates 'death', his youngest brother.....he wouldn't eat for a month.....he's got more anger issues than Izuka" Isen said as someone rushed in.

"Hisashi!" Isen said and rushed over. Aizawa and Hizashi followed Isen and kneeled down as some others went to get a medic. "Hisashi, what happened?" Aizawa asked calmly. "Our family....was attacked....they aimed for Shinso...." Hisashi whimpered, which was unusual for him. "Izuku......he jumped in the way and got shot instead. He wasn't about to lose another brother of his...Stain and I....we tried to protect them....Izuku, being the energetic omega....he is..." Hisashi said, starting to lose his breath. "Move!" The medic said. "Idiots! Don't make him talk! I don't care what your position or rank is." The healer said.

The others nodded and backed away from Hisashi. "Isen, help me move him to the medic wing." The healer said as Isen nodded and helped the healer with Hisashi. Aizawa widened his eyes and rushed to his work area. "Hizashi, go back to your pack and keep an eye out! Lieutenant!" Aizawa said as Hizashi ran out and the lieutenant came in. "Yes Alpha King?!" He asked. "Keep an eye out for Hisashi's mate and his two sons! His mates name is Chizome, better known as Stain! His sons name are Shinso and Tomura!" Aizawa said.

"Yes Alpha King!" The lieutenant said and ran off as Aizawa's main focus aside from the injured and missing were Izuku. About an hour passed and Hisashi wanted to talk to Aizawa. Which led him to walking into the medical wings quarters. He walked to where Hisashi's room was and knocked, receiving a 'come in' from Hisashi.

He opened the door and walked in, closing the door. "Ah, Aizawa. Nice to see you again after such a long time." Hisashi said. "I suppose. Why did you need to talk to me though?" He asked. "Ah...I wanted to finish the story." Hisashi said, catching Aizawa's full attention. "Go on....."