Chapter 5

3rd POV

Izuku, being the curious the omega he is, decided to sneak off with Kaminari and look around the palace. "You ever been here before?" Izuku asked. "Nope. First time." Kaminari said. "Well, this'll be interesting then." Izuku said as he heard someone talking. "Shh." He said to Kaminari who nodded. They walked towards the sound, stopping near it to hear the conversation.

"Yea yea, I know. I aimed for the wrong omega almost three years ago. Shut up. I was supposed to aim for Izuku. I get it. I know that he's here at the ball the Alpha King set up. Don't worry, you'll have him soon boss." Izuku heard and gritted his teeth. He turned to Kaminari and spoke softly. "Tell everyone in the pack that whatever stupid shit I do, they will NOT interfere. That includes the Alpha King and Hizashi. Along with those other people. Go." Izuku said as Kaminari nodded and went to Mina and told her, letting her pass it on as Hizashi walked up. "What's going on?" He asked.

Kaminari turned to him. "Izuku said that whatever stupid shit he does, we will NOT interfere. That goes for everyone in this room, Including you, the Alpha King, and the other people whom are near him." Kaminari said, making Hizashi more confused but nodded. "Good. Warn the others. I don't know what he's planning but he actually talked softly which is very unusual." Kaminari said and went over to Mina, asking if she told the others, which she nodded.

Hizashi went over to the others again. "So, now what's going on?" Aizawa asked. "Whatever stupid shit Izuku does, we will NOT interfere. This goes for everyone. Including you, Aizawa." Hizashi said. "I don't know what he's planning, but he told this to Kaminari in a CALM tone. I'm sure to you guys its not a big deal but ever since almost three years ago, he's RARELY talked calming. Meaning, he's serious." Hizashi said.

Just then, a loud bang sounded. "YOU GOT AWAY FROM ME LAST TIME, THIS TIME, I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY!" They heard someone say. Another laughed and growled. "BRING IT! I STILL NEED REVENGE FOR ALMOST SHOOTING MY OLDER BROTHER! YOU HURT MY FAMILY AND FORCED ME AWAY FROM THEM! COME TO FIND OUT TONIGHT THAT YOUR REAL TARGET ALMOST THREE YEARS AGO WAS ME!" Izuku growled, the first voice whimpering.

"Holy fuck...." Aizawa said, seeing Izuku come into view, having a bullet wound on his arm. "GO GET EM ZU!" Izuku heard Uraraka say with his pack mates agreeing. Izuku closed his eyes and opened them again, having tattoos all over his body. You see, when the Alpha King chooses an omega as their mate, the omega will get tattoo like markings all over them. Even when the Alpha King himself hasn't announced it, the marks will still appear on the omega that the King has chosen.

Everyone was shocked, well, except Aizawa. Aizawa knew about this and smiled a bit. Izuku looked at him through the corners of his eyes, jumping back as a punch was about to hit him. He looked at the family and widened his eyes. 'Dad...brothers...Papa....I-IZUKA?!' Izuku thought to himself as he dodged a kick, looking at the other person finally. "Ah...how I would LOVE to continue this little one on one but I'm afraid that you must leave~" Izuku said and picked the male up, throwing him out the window, dusting his hands off as Izuku's friends came up to him, hugging him.

He grumbled but didn't say anything. After a few minutes of them hugging Izuku, they parted from him as the tattoos were now gone. "Anyway, I'm glad that you're okay, Izuku." Iida said. "Nothing I haven't dealt with." Izuku shrugged, walking back down to the main area, people acting as if nothing happened. "Yet, you have a wound?" Mina asked, his family growing worried. "Pssh, what do you idiots take me for? A weak, little, helpless, defenseless, always submitting, omega?" Izuku asked.

"At first, when we all met you, yes. Yes we did. Then we found out your anger issues and how your more easily pissed off than Bakugou." Iida said. "Ouch. Can't say I blame you though. When you burden yourself with finding your family, trying to remember someone names from the past, blaming yourself for your eldest 'death', beating yourself up when you can't find your said family and beating yourself up for your eldest brothers death, plus being dragged to this place, it's pretty easy losing your temper. Can't tell me that you wouldn't be like that." Izuku said as he shrugged.

Tokoyami slapped his head the others widened their eyes. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He growled. "Putting yourself at danger and keeping it all to yourself." Tokoyami said. "Tch. If your mate wasn't here, I'd kick you." Izuku said and walked off, shocking the others. "How?!" Uraraka asked. "He said that I reminded him of his brother Shinso once. And Sero remind him of his second eldest, Tomura. Bakugou reminds him of Izuka, Iida reminds him of his dad. And Uraraka reminds him of his Papa." Tsu said.

"That's why he never---or rather, TRIES not to yell at us? Despite almost always yelling at his family in the past?" Tokoyami asked. "Yup. You can tell he's trying to control his anger around us. Minus Bakugou. Since Bakugou reminds Izuku of Izuka, they do screaming matches all the time. He said it gave him a sense of peace." Mina said. "Wow....he must've really loved his brothers....and his fathers.....and here I told him that he should give up since it's been almost three years. Lets get ready for extra moody him tomorrow..." Katsuki said as the others nodded and followed Izuku.

Aizawa and the others were in disbelieve, even Hizashi. "Holy shit...." Hizashi said. "You didn't know?" Aizawa asked as Hizashi shook his head. "Not one bit...." The loud blonde answered. Izuka had snuck away from the crowd and followed them, seeing a camp deep in the shadows. 'Hm...' he thought to himself. He saw Izuku stop and look around, jumping up onto the tree. "Who's here?" He growled. "Well. Aren't you just a ray of sunshine, little brother." Izuku's eyes widen. "Who the FUCK are you?!" He growled. 'This voice sounds familiar....it can't be him though....right?' Izuku thought to himself.

"Aww~ how hurtful, my own little brother forgot me~" Izuka said. "Let me give you a hint. I AM going to war like it or not Izuku." Izuku teared up and growled. "Stop messing with me!" He said, punching the person who laughed and ran off.