Chapter Six

Chloe Bishop couldn't believe it. There he was, the Radio Demon, her ex-husband. She was disgusted. Of course, she didn't blame Charlie, she didn't know.

They all sat there, in the dining hall, eating the jambalaya that he prepared.

"Okay, Chloe has been glaring at Alastor this entire time, what the fuck is going on?" Angel asked cutting through the silence like a knife to warm butter.

Alastor's smile widened.

"It's not what's going on, it's simply what happened my effeminate fellow."

Charlie nervously spoke up.

"And what would that be Al?"

He looked to the princess, his smile widening more than it already was.

Charlie looked towards her friend of 83 years.

"To put it simply, I don't belong here in Hell," Chloe stated, putting her glass of water down.

Everyone looked at her confused.

"Obviously, you do, or else you wouldn't be here," Vaggie told her.

Chloe looked at her, anger slipping into her eyes.

"I should have gone to Heaven! I didn't know that the man I married was a serial killer!"

Everyone except Alastor went into shock.

"Yes, we were married back when we were alive. I had no idea he was a serial killer until the cowson died! If I had known from the start, I would have said no to his proposal!"

"I-If you didn't know," Charlie started, "Why can't you go to Heaven?"

Alastor spoke up.

"She's sinbound."

"What the literal hell, does that mean?" Angel asked.

Chloe growled, sclera becoming deep coal and irises becoming a honey yellow.

"It means, because of him, I will never ever go to Heaven! I am stuck here for the rest of my goddamn life!"

Chloe's full demon form flickered into view for a slight second before she calmed down.

"I need to go blow off some steam, let me know when the piece of shit is thrown out."

Chloe left the room in silence.

"What a woman! Just as beu-"

Alastor was cut off by Chloe's shadow throwing the steaming hot bowl of jambalaya at him, missing only because of Alastor's own shadow.

Angel stood up, exiting the room to chase after his best friend.

He found her in her studio, furiously going through papers containing her song lyrics.

"Man, she must really be mad if she's sorting her songs again," Angel thought.

He walked over to her, grabbing some from the stack.

"What is it this time? Date, tone, popularity?"

Chloe looked at her best friend, sighing in defeat.

"Date as of right now."

Her ears drooped down and she started tearing up.

"I just...I thought I wouldn't h-have to see him again."

Angel said nothing, just moving over to give her a comforting hug.

Chloe only came up to his shoulders, placing her head into his chest fluff, and she started to calm down.

She sighed, lifting her head up.

"I suppose, I have to just get used to it. Especially since he is gonna be working with us for the time being."

Angel smiled at his friend.

" I guess so Sugar, try and get some sleep. You have had a long day."

Chloe just nodded, watching her best friend walk away.

Her shadow looked towards her as the studio door closed.

"You throw it?"

Her shadow nodded giving a thumbs up.

"He dodge it?"

The shadow frowned.

"Of fuckin' course he did."

Turning on her Hellphone, she unlocked it and found a message from her mother.

Grimacing, she ignored it. She then went to bed,