Note

By Jove people

12K?

What the heck happened here? The last time I was active on this site, it was 6K.

Are you telling me people read this book?

THIS story?

I'm being honest here; I can't comprehend how all of you managed to read the first chapters (or literally the entire book).

My writing skills were horrid back then, and probably still are.

I was going to abandon this work since the storyline is all messed up, and some moments are too OOC.

I debated if I should delete my account but decided not to since it shows a part of me back in my youth days.

Also, I was scrolling through TikTok the other day and I saw videos of people crying about their favorite fanfics getting deleted or abandoned.

Jeepers, that sure made me feel horrible.

I know I haven't been active in a long time. Neither have I shown any sign of life.

I do apologize. I sure feel awful.

However, I do have news. I still have my drafts for this story and how the plot will go.

I'll publish all the remaining chapters in the next couple of months. Once I'm done, I'll go back and edit/polish up the whole story cause, yikes, does it need help.

Again thanks for reading, and I look forward to the next update.

Take care :)